01 Trap

Henber's 1st mini album

 

I can’t move, why am I getting heavier?
As I’m inside of the corner of your heart, yeah
I want to touch you but I’m in this black darkness
I keep settling down in this same place, in that place, yeah

He smiles bitterly when he walks pass a restaurant and hears his own song, his first debut song as a solo singer. He stops in front of the restaurant for a moment and finally decides to walk in, although he is not even hungry. He wants to order an americano but her face flashes through his mind, so before he realizes, he has orderes a cup of latte, and the waitress has walked away long before he could have changed the order. He shakes his head, frustrated about the fact that he has thought of her again. He takes out his phone, the screen is locked, he types in the combinations, and it is the day when they got together. He stops and puts the phone back into his pocket. It's locked.

The latte comes up quick as there are not much people there at 3pm in weekdays, people are working, and in fact, he is alone in this restaurant. He glances around the restaurant through the hot steam from the cup of hot latte, his eyes fixed at the corner table on the far end; he still remembers they would dress up and secretly go on a date, and they have always sat on the corner table. Those memories are heavy, and he couldn't hold up anymore, he leans back on his chair and takes up the cup; he takes a sip, it is way too sweet and creamy, just like what you used to be when you were with me.

He feels sick, so he puts it down. He knows he sohuld just pay the bill and leave, this is his rare day off, but he can't, he has no motivation to walk, he is stuck there, letting the memories to wash over him again and again, and he can't escape.

I’m getting more and more forgotten inside of you
Inside this love that always lingers

His song is still playing, but he does not want to sing or dance at all, he knows the waitress has recognized him already, but he doesn't care. Yeah, there are not much he is caring these days: just work, or anything that could let his mind stay away from her; he does not care about sleep, food, health, his look and others; just work, something that reminds him he is still alive. His cheeks, which had been her favourite, has gone after the break up, he has lost weights, though he tells people that this is because of work.

Bullsh*t!

He has once ignorantly thought that she would worried about him if he kept working like crazy, that she would show up and cried and begged him to take care of himself, that she would at least show that she did still care about him.

What did it end up to?

He was sent to the hopspital when found on the way to the company, his super junior hyungs found him lying on the ground like a dead body and sent him to the hospital, he stayed there for days suffering from their good old memories, and she did not come.

Not even once, not even when he was asleep, not even a message, not even a fu*king word from her.

He knows he should go, stops waiting for a person that has already forgotten about your exsistence, who has moved on and is doing very well now.

But he couldn't, and he still can't. 

Oh I’m trapped, I’m trapped

 I’m getting tired, I guess I’m dreaming alone

Will you strongly shake me and wake me up, wake me up?

I’m trapped, I’m trapped

How stupid he had been! Thinking that they could have cheated on the company, believing that no matter what they would still be together. But look, she had left, and he is still dreaming that there is a chance that she would come back, confessing that she still loves him, that she can't live without him, that they could somehow get together again.
But he should stop dreaming by now.
"Wake up! Snoopy!" Her voice echoes in his mind, he turns, only to find that he is alone.

I’m losing myself, I can’t even remember my name without you

Now will you let go of me from inside of you, let go of me?

I’m trapped, I’m trapped

I’m trapped oh, I’m trapped oh

He has always forgotten that she is not his girlfriend anymore after they have broke up, he has always throught that she is by his side, only to find that she is not here by his side whenever he wants to talk to her, looks at her, looks for support.
He has always been with her, but she just left him there alone, like throwing away old clothes.
But he is still with her: he looks for her news, secretly glances at her on stage, stays at the corner of the corridor to look at her talking to other artists; he only wants her warm smile with him again. He feels like being a stalker, but it's just way to painful to live without her. 
He has to be with her, because he is still attached to her heart.

 

I want to forget you (I want to forget you)

I want to fly away (I want to fly away)

I want to let you go (I want to let you go)

I want to be free (I want to be free)

Kyuhyun hyung's voice comes out, he has always be a good hyung despite his nickname evil maknae, he is nice to him, his only dongseng. He used to call him to check on him after he had got out from the hospital, and asked him over to have dinner, wine drinking and play computer games from time to time. He is thankful about Kyuhyun hyung's help, but he is getting tired, tired to pretend that he is ok in front of others. He wants to forget her, everything about her, but can't; he wants to fly away, but he is a kite, and she has the thread in her hands; he wants to let go, but fails when he sees her smile; he wants to be free, but he is trapped.

I’m trapped oh ooh ooh

 

The sound of the piano has taken him back to the reality, he looks at the cup of latte, it is no longer steaming. He leaves the cold latte on the desk and gets up, only to find that his song is playing again, this time is his solo version.

The doorbell rings when someone walks inside the restaurant, he turns and to his surprise, he sees her.

She is tearing up at the corner table, and follows the soundtrack, only there is no sound made.

He walks up to her.

 

I’m trapped oh, I’m trapped yeah

And you have got the key.