~ Chapter 17

Always be mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoo Min's POV

I woke up feeling tired as can be, looking over at the clock to see that It was only 7:12. At least I got a couple more hours of sleep I thought. Slowly I walked into my average sized bathroom, stripped out of my clothes and hopped into my shower. Letting the hot water drip down my body, closing my eyes trying to relax and forget about everything for just a few moments.

 

My entire body froze when I heard knocking on my bathroom door, no one lives in this apartment but me and I locked all my doors last night. No one should be in my apartment. My whole body was shaking with fear as I walked out of the shower, and wrapped a towel around my body. I slowly walked over to the door and pressed my ear against it, hearing nothing. Everything was absolutely silent. Reaching my hand out, i  placed it on the doorknob, slowly I turned it and opened the door. I peeked my head out to see nothing.

 

 

“Hello?” I called out. I waited a couple seconds but heard nothing. Slowly i walked out but froze when I stepped on something. I looked down to see a trail of rose petals, leading all the way out of my room. Tears started to slowly roll down my cheeks as my body was consumed by fear.

 

 

I rushed over to my closet and quickly threw some clothes on. I walked out into the hallway following the trail of rose petals, it led into the kitchen. On the counter was a bouquet of roses, with a letter right beside it. I walked over to it, looking around making sure Kyungsoo wasn’t still in my apartment. Tra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter