~ Chapter 16

Always be mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoo Min’s POV.

I sat in one of the hospitals rooms, police officers and nurses kept coming in and out from the room. The nurses checked me out and the police kept trying to ask me questions, but I couldn’t talk, just not yet.

I got away from him, I finally got away from him. I killed him. I didn’t want to kill him but I knew I had to, if I didn’t I knew he would of killed me. After I stabbed him in his chest I left, I got into his car and just drove. I drove for an entire hour not knowing where I was going, all I knew was that I wanted to get far away from that place. I parked on the side of the road and called the police, I sat in the car staring blankly out into the night waiting for them to come and get me. When they did they brought me to the hospital.

I’ve been here for about an hour now, the police told me that my parents were on their way. I’ve missed them so much, I just want to be home, where it’s safe.

The sound of the door opening brought me out of my thoughts, it was a cop. He looked sympathetic, and angry. I could tell that he needed to tell me something.

I sigh escaped his mouth. “Ms. Park Yoo Min, I have something important to tell you.” He said. I nodded my head, telling him to go on. He hesitated before speaking again.

“His body wasn’t found. When we got to the house, his body wasn’t there.”

Fear coursed through out my whole body, he wasn’t dead? I killed him, I stabbed him in his chest.

I screamed, and screamed. The police officer walked over to me trying to comfort me, it wasn’t workin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter