~ Chapter 1

Always be mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                   

Sitting on the park bench just waiting for any sign of her. I’ve been waiting for an hour and have yet to see my love, I wonder what’s taking her so long?  She doesn’t know that we’re meeting but I know that when she sees me she’ll be so excited. I’m going to take her back to my place for us to be alone.

There she is I see her with her long black hair that goes to the middle of her back, her soft yet inviting brown eyes, her slender body that’s just waiting for me to hold.

 

Doesn’t she know how dangerous it is for someone as beautiful as her to be walking home so late at night, anything could happen to her but she’s lucky that she has me here watching her to make sure that nothing happens. I would never let anything happen to my one and only love.

 

I get up from the bench and start to follow her back to her apartment, hoping she doesn’t see. I look around the dim lit street the only light illuminating from the street lamps. I start to pick up my pace to see her just a little bit too far ahead for my liking, I’m so close to her I need to grab her and hold her but not yet she just needs to get a little closer to where my car is parked.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter