~ Chapter 12

Always be mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I sat there on the bed, leaning against the headboard. Looking at my love, Yoo Min, sleeping. Her chest slowly rising, and falling in a gentle rhythm. What she said to me last night, still running through my mind.

“I’m never going to leave you, Kyungsoo. I love you” I still heard her whisper those words, like she just said it just then. I now know how much she really loves me, and she won’t ever betray or leave me. Leaning over slightly, I place a gentle kiss on her forehead, and got out of bed. I walked over quietly to the dresser, and pulled out a plain black t shirt and a pair of blue jeans. Silently, I pulled on my clothes, and left the room to let  Yoo Min sleep.

As I walked into the living room, I froze as I heard knocking on my front door. Nobody lives within miles of here, who could it be? I slowly made my way to the front door, and peeked through the peephole. What I saw nearly made my heart stop, standing outside on my porch was a cop. I ran quietly back into the bedroom to see Yoo Min still sleeping. I grabbed my gun out of under the mattress, and made my way back to the front door as he knocked louder this time.

“Who is it?” I called calmly.

“I’m from the Seoul  sheriff’s department”

“Hold on one second, I need to get decent. What is it that you need?”

“We’re investigating in a kidnapping” he said slowly. I put the gun in the back of my jeans, and waited a couple seconds before opening the door.

The sheriff looked me up and down suspiciously, before locking eyes with me.

“Come in, sir” I said politely

He walked in, and started speaking about their investigation. “The kidnapper seems to have left the country, and took his victim with him. He killed a local man who owned a gas station a couple hours from here. ” he said while he walked deeper into t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter