~ Chapter 7

Always be mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                              

I’m going to ask her to marry me, she said she loves me, so I know she’ll say yes. The image of her in a wedding dress, standing right beside me at the altar, saying our vows. It’s the perfect plan to make her mine forever. I’m not going to ask her just yet, but maybe soon. I look over at the time to see its only 10 am. I already had breakfast with my love. I think she’s starting to get used to the fact that she’s never going to leave here, and that she’s going to be mine forever.

 

~~

 

I haven’t checked the news since I got her, maybe no one knew she was missing and hasn’t reported her being gone yet. I sat down on the couch, turning the TV on to channel 3 news. I sat there wide eyed at the screen. No, no this can’t be happening. The women on the screen saying that they have knew news about Park Yoo Min’s disappearance, that they have a suspect. Right when she said that a picture of me popped up on the screen. Do Kyungsoo. Age 20. Brown hair, brown eyes.

 “If you have seen this man please call the police and report it.” The woman on the TV said. I sat there shocked. How could they know it was me? I had been careful.

I kept on watching the news to see if they have any more news, but all they kept talking about was me, and Yoo Min

We have to go. I can’t stay here and risk the chance of them coming for me again, and taking my love away from me. That will never happen, I won’t let it!

~~

After I was done packing I was thinking of somewhere we could go. I have a summer house about 12 hours from here. That’s it! We’ll go there. Its deserted no one will go there. I was planning on surprising Yoo Min with a vacation, but it looks like we have to go a little bit early.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter