Chapter 49

When The Crazy Fangirl Turned Into An Anti.

PinkAndGreen POV

Hi guys!!! Odg you guys must hate me so so so so so so so much right now, the last time I freaking updated was about a year ago ㅠㅠ you have the rights to hate me. Anyways, I couldn't help but feel that the previous chapter was.. THERE WAS JUST SOMETHING MISSING, WASN'T THERE?

So yup, I'm finally back here to write a REAL ending for this story. Please don't unsubscribe ㅠㅠ I love you guys, really, I mean 58 subscribers?!?!?! That is something I can NEVER EVER imagine, not even in a hundred years. Thank you so much!!! ♡ (I'll leave the rest of the mushy talk down below, so you can read it if you want)

 


 

ONE WEEK LATER

 

Soohwan POV

So here I am, alone, at B1A4's fansign. It's so crowded I can't see anything ugh. Sandeul, the things I do for you YOU LIL' SHIET

These fangirls are pretty messed up in the head, I overheard one of them saying "I want to get into Jinyoung's pants oh dear god someone help", and her friends just nodded as their eyes filled with tears.

LOL OKAY GURL YOU HAZ ISSUES.

After waiting for a bazillion years 10 minutes, the MC dude said, "ALRIGHT BANAS, B1A4 IS WAITING BEHIND THE STAGE,"

Omg somebadee hold me, I-----

"But wait, before the fansign begins, we are going to pick 5 lucky fans in the audience to come on stage and get a selca with any member!!!"

aLL TH ESE B1A4 FEEL S ARE COMIN GBACK TO ME HALP

"First of all, we are looking for B1A4's 'Bling Girl', so if you think you are the fan who's wearing the most accessories, please step up on stage, and we'll take a look at the number of accessories you have!!"

I looked at my wrists --- A B1A4 jelly band, an EXO jelly band, a B.A.P. jelly band, a SHINee jelly band, my friendship bracelet, my pineapple charm bracelet,  a weird leather studded bracelet which I do not remember having, and my watch. I might actually  get a shot in this!!

I stepped up on stage, looking at the other girls. There were about 8 of us standing on the stage. I counted the number of "bracelets" I had on me. Eight hand accessories in total. I looked at their wrists - 7, 8, 6, 9, 7, 8, 10.

WAIT, HOLD ON FOR A SECOND, I THINK I'M IN THE TOP 5??!!?

"It seems like we have our five lucky girls!! But because you three girls are also wearing many accessories, I'll give you all an exclusive B1A4's BLING GIRL bracelet! Congratulations, please make your way down to the audience."

"And now, the moment you all have been waiting for - hold on, lemme hear some screams, ALRIGHT THAT'S AWESOME - BANAs, please welcome B1A4!!!"

 

Suddenly the auditorium was filled with screams, cheers and camera flashes. I watched as B1A4 ran out from behind the stage and introduced themselves.

Holy Deullie you're so handsome it offends me can you not

Sandeul turned to us and his eye widened.

 

 

Sandeul POV

IS THAT... SOOHWAN MY BABY GIRL!! ok stop you're a grown man stop

 

"Without further ado, let us just quickly take the photos and carry on with the fansign, alright?" The MC said.

I couldn't run to Soohwan as much as I wanted to, so I slowly walked towards her direction but I got interrupted by some fan who threw her fricking shoe at me?!?!?

 

"WHOA TIME-OUT KIDS, TIME OUT. WHO THREW THAT SHOE I WILL HURT YOU OK I AM B1A4'S BIGGEST FANBOY AND IF YOU DARE HURT ANYONE I WILL HURT YOU SO WHO DID THAT ok stage crew, it seems like we need a little help here, so could you guy please hep our B1A4 boys here" the MC screamed.

My eye hurts so bad ahhhhhHHHHHHH.

 

Soohwan POV

What the actual just happened? I WAS KIND OF HAVING A MOMENT HERE oh my gosh that stupid fan I will get you even before this MC fanboy does I mean, WE HAD THIS ELECTRICITY EYE THING GOING ON SO LIKE--- WHAT'S GOING ON? 

[A/N: I'm sorry I had to do that HAHAHA]


 

 

FEW MOMENTS LATER

 

Soohwan POV

"Okay, our boys are back!! And I will find you, you little shhhhhhhiiii -- OKAY let us not waste anymore time, I'm terribly sorry for the 5 Bling Girls, I'll just give you guys the B1A4's BLING GIRL bracelet instead bECAUSE SOME STUPID AS--" Aaaand, the microphone sound got cut off. How I love people.

 

So the fansigning began and bla bla bla, it was finally my turn.

 

 

"Noona!" Gongchan whispered as I stood infront of him at the table.

"Hey Channie! How are you?"

"Noona you say it as if we haven't met in a million years"

"Fine Gong Chansik, don't talk to me!!!"

"Noona ㅠㅠ" 

I ignored that kid. He's so fluffy I want to squish him till he explodes rainbows and glitter.

 

AFTER OTHER MEMBERS BLA [A/N: I'm sorry I didn't write the rest, I think I'm boring you guys OTL so sorry!!]

 

I looked at my album that's been signed by the guys.

Channie wrote: SOOHWAN HWAITING! Noona don't be angry at me ㅠㅠ ♡

CNU wrote: Hey Soohwan!! Great to see you again. Come for our next concert alright?

Baro wrote: Hey Bling Girl, looking good ;) Have fun!! ♡

Jinyoung wrote: Hey Soohwan! I'm glad you're here! Continue to support B1A4, okay? Hwaiting! ♡

 

And then it was Sandeul's turn. Beause he got hit by that fan, he could not look at the fans and thus had to face the table with a cold cloth over his eye. How is it possible that he still looks handsome in this circumstance hOW?!?!????

 

"Hello dearest BANA, I'm glad you made it to our fansign!!" Sandeul said as he quickly signed my album.

"What is your name?"

"Soohwan"

He froze for awhile and I could see his smile slowly forming. He tilted his head up to look at me as I shot myself with a gun because what is air even

"Hey baby" Sandeul winked.

"Don't baby me you duck, hurry up sign my album so I can leave!!!" I said as I felt the urge to start weeping and wailing. I MISS HIM SO MUCH IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY OKAY, I JUST WANT TO KEEP HIM IN MY POCKET AND TAKE HIM OUT TO PLACES WHERE WE CAN EAT AND PLAY AND JUST--

 

"Aish, fierce as usual. I miss you A LOT. I'll see you around?" He said with the most attractive smile any man could pull.

"FOR SURE, JONGHYUK, FOR--" I got interupted by the big fat security guard who pushed me away. I CAN PICK A FIGHT WITH MEN WHO ARE BIGGER THAN YOU, STUPID FAT SECURITY GUARD, I AIN'T AFRAID OF YOU.

......

 

I looked at my album and flipped to Sandeul's page. 

"Soohwan~ You have no idea how happy I am to see you here. DON'T PRETEND YOU'RE ANTI-B1A4 YOU LITTLE NAUGHTY GIRL!! Anyways I can't write much (but I wrote so much more for you than other fans, BE GRATEFUL), I hope to see you soon, I will never forget I met a friend like you, EVER. Maybe, just maybe, in 25 years' time, we could get married baby ;) When all the fans start to stop fangirling over us, maybe we can go out together in public. How's that sound? HAHAHA do wait for me if you like this idea, I'll always be here ♡"

 

Do you hear the sound of my ovaries exploding because 

 

Meeting you was the best thing that ever happened to me, Sandeul. Thank you for being here for me. I guess you can say I'm the luckiest "anti" B1A4 girl ever. 

In fact, I SHOULD PUBLISH A BOOK CALLED "When The Crazy Fangirl Turned Into An Anti"!!! BAAAM, I'LL BE PACKING MY BAGS AND GOING TO HOLLYWOOOD AHAHAHAHA okay gurl stop Soohwan you need to chill. I looked at the people around me who were giving me weird faces. Apparently I was whispering this to myself. 

:D it's okay let me just.... Find...  A place.... To disappear and... OH LOOK IS THAT THE FREAKING LOST MEMBER OF B1A4 EVERYWAN LOOK!!!!

 

 

 

Sandeul POV

I glanced at Soohwan. Oh, this girl, the craziest yet best-est thing that has happened in my life so far BUT WAIT B1A4'S FIRST WIN WHOOPEEE 

/grins/ 

 

 

The End

 

 


 

PinkAndGreen's Message:

Hey guys!! The story has come to an official end ahhh, this is sad :(

Sorry for dragging this story for like.... About 3 years? LOL THIS ISN'T A JOKE I STARTED THIS FIC IN 2011 AND I JUST UPDATED THE LAST CHAPTER IN 2013 /slaps self/

Also, I'm really sorry for being a crappy writer, I don't know, this chapter just absolutely lacks emotion OTL 

I can't seem to get my old writing style back sigh. I used to be like some little kid on crack running around dressed in nothing but underwear and now I'm a kid who can colour inside the lines properly UGH. But it's okay! This story has finally ended and I would like to thank EVERYONE of you who's read/subscribed/viewed (to) this story! /hugs/

 

Thank you very very very very much, I never expected to get such an enthusiastic response from you guys!!! I'm really thankful ♡

Do feel free to add me as a friend on AFF, I would be MORE THAN HAPPY to accept you!!! 

 

I'm actually considering about writing another story OTL WHAT IS MY PROBLEM but I don't know, myabe just a short oneshot? Since I really don't want you guys to wait for an author who never updates ㅠㅠ 

(I've been getting so much EXO feels lately can i not srsly)

 

Sidetrack:

I'm sure you guys have heard about B1A4's first win, I'm so happy for them cries 

 

 

AND HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THEIR PUMA THING?

I ALMOST DIED LAUGHING BC IS THAT A SHOE EVEN ---

 

JINYOUNG R U OK PLS PUT THAT SHOE DOWN WHY IS IT SO HUGE

105% DONE.

 

 

 

Okay jokes aside, thank you for reading this, I hope you all have a nice day, AND I LAAAHVE YOU ALL!!!!! ♡

/attempts to somersault out of this place/

 

 

 

(GIFs are not mine, credits to respective owners on Tumblr ^^)

 

See you guys soon!! ♡