CHAPTER 39

When The Crazy Fangirl Turned Into An Anti.

Soohwan POV

After school i decided to get myself a mocha. And well, i thought maybe i could take a look at the dress shops.

 

"One Mocha frappuchino please (:" I went to Starbucks.

"Thank you have a nice day (:" i took my drink and went to window-shop for my prom dress.

 

As i was sipping my amazing mocha, a beautfiul dress caught my eye.

WOAH. I NEVER THOUGHT THAT A PERSON LIKE ME WOULD EVER LIKE DRESSES. 

I looked at the price tag and HOLY COW POOP WHAT IS THIS? IS THIS DRESS LIKE MADE OF PRINCESS HAIR? $399,990.99 

Yeah, if i bought that ONE dress for ONE night, i'd probably be living on the streets till i'm 90.

SHEESH. Let's proceed to the cheaper shops.

Hmm... Well what i'm having in mind irght now is that dress that Selena Gomez wore in that movie Princess Protection Programme. Y'know, the blue one?

 

 

 

(A/N: PICTURE NOT MINE ^^)

 

Yeah.. When i watched that movie and i really liked Selena's dress /:

Hmm.. I'll just hope that i can find one lke that, thats cheap too /:

 

As i walked pass many shops, i suddnely spotted the perfect dress.

It was somehting like Selena's dress, only that it seemed to be a little wee bit shorter. Like above my knees. And it was the same colour, not the exact same colour, but really close to the one she wore. It was really amazing. I stared at it for a really long time, when suddenly a woman inside the shop motioned me to get in the shop. Well the shop was really old looking and there werent any customers.

I uneasily walked into the shop as she welcomed me.

"WELCOME, MY DEAR. I see, you've fallen in love with that beautiful dress outside :> Well, you must be picking it for prom am i right?"

"Well, yeah... How much is it?"

"That dress? Well, it depedns on you."

"HUH?"

"According to what our manager told us, this dress is really important to her, as she wore it on a special day. And she wanted to share this dress with many other lucky girls to wear to prom, so she cleaned the dress and TA-DA! Its right there (:"

"WOW, It must really mean alot to her...."

"Yes, indeed. (:"Would you like to try it on?"

WELL, IT WOULDNT HURT TO JUST TRY IT :>

"Yeah sure (8"

The lady immediately grinned and took the dress. The changing room is right there (:

 

I changed into the dress and when i came out, i looked at the mirror. HOLY CHEESECAKES. Was that really meeeee???

OOOHHHHH MY GUSH WOW I LOVE THE DRESS 8D 

 

"The dress..... LOOKS FANTASTIC ON YOU, GIRL! WOW! I'M GLAD I PUT IT AT THE WINDOW! MAN, THIS BRINGS BACK MEMORIES."

"Huh? Youre the manager?"

"HAHAHAHA YEAH, it's my dress (: Well, i cant exactly give this to you, but i can let  you rent this dress :> Until your prom is over (:"

"R-R-R-REALLY? You'd lend me your awesome dress? FOR FREE?" LOL OK I SOUND A LITTLE TOO EXCITED FOR A FREE DRESS.

"of course honey~ I would love to see my dress being worn to make you happy (:"

"Thank you so much ahjummma! OOPS, I mean unnie :P"

"HAHA, ITS ALRIGHT, JUST CALL ME.... YOUR FAIRY GODMOTHER 8D"

"Heehee, ohkay fairy godmother (:"

 

i changed out of the dress and my FGM (fairy godmother for short hehheh.) helped me pack it into a nice box.

I really cannot thank her enough. A free dress like this would deffinitely beat that exoensive dress ANY DAY.

 

 

I happily skipped home with my prom dress. Well, i thought that even without a date, i could still go nd have fun.. Although i might see Sandeul with his date... BUT HEY, I SHOULD BE HAPPY (: I'LL GO TO THE PROM AND MAKE SANDEUL JEALOUS 'CAUSE IM SO PREEETYYYY HAHAHAHAAH NAH, KIDDING.

 

 


So... did ya like it? 8D

and WOAH. 46 SUBSCRIBERS!?!? OMG, I CANNOT THANK YOU GUISE ENOUGH. <3

THANK YOU READERS, SUBSCRIBRS, COMMENTERS.

:") THANK YOU SO MUCH, I NEVER  KNEW MY STROY COULD GET THIS MUCH SUBSCRIBERS (well, its ALOT to me :P)

Thank you so much everyone :")