Chapter 13 =]

When The Crazy Fangirl Turned Into An Anti.

Sandeul POV:
As we were nearing the dorm, the rain got heavier and Soohwan took out her umbrella which had B1A4 fanart on it >< HOW CUTE IS THAT?

"Uh... I mustve forgotten to change my umbrella."

I LAUGHED OUT SO LOUDLY THAT I GOT OUT OF THE UMBRELLA SHADE.

"Grrrrr..... HYUKKKIE! IMMA LEAVE YOU UNDER THE RAIN AND... AND.. WALK AWAY SOMEWHERE ELSE." she walked away.

"Yah~~~~~ Hwannniee~~~~" she refused to share the umbrella with me.

"Hmph."

"Aw... Don't be mad, it's just.. Your umbrella... PUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH GOSH, I CANNOT. HAHAHAHAHA"


"HYUKKKKIEEEEEEEE!!" she threw the umbrella away and started chasing me under the rain. I've always wanted to run under the rain :>

"yah! Come back here!" she shouted in the empty quiet wet area.

"I DON'T WANT TO~~~~~~~ MEHRONG"

"HAHA YAH, IMMA SHOW YOU A PIECE OF MY MIND!!!!!"

We started chasing each other around the rain and laughed happily. Suddenly, I turned back and she fell on top of me :O Deja vu~~ [whatever that means]

We stared into each others eyes under the rain, which seemed never-ending. She quickly got off me and said "yah. Where's the dorm? Were gonna get sick...." she walked away while sneezing. I ran next to her and put my jacket on her.

"hey, you'll get sick. I Don't want your fangirls to come kill me yaknow" she told me while trying to get the jacket off her.

"aniyo, I'm strong :D I hardly get sick... Anyways, were here :D"

I lead her into the dorm as Gongchan, Jinyoung & Baro stared at her.
 
 
 
Soohwan POV:
OMO. ITS FLIPPIN  B1A4. I CANNOT. URGH. I HAVE TO CONTROL MYSELF. WOAH, neat dorm they have.

"Uh.. Annyeonghaseyo Soohwan imnida" I bowed to them.

"HELLLOOOO!!! IM GONGCHAN! SANDEUL HYUNG TALKS ALOT ABOUT-" gongchan said but got interrupted by Jinyoung.

"CHANNIE, SHE KNOWS US ALREADY, SANDEUL TOLD US SHE WAS A FAN BEFORE. BUT AN ANTI NOW :'( BOOHOO" Jinyoung pretended to wipe his tears. I chuckled.

"HEE, YOU MUST KNOW I'M BARO. YOURE REALLY PRETTY, EVEN BETTER THAN HOW SANDEUL DESCRIBES YOU~"

"Uh.. Thanks?" I looked at hyukkie- ok, I think I mean Sandeul.

"GUYSS!! SERIOUSLY!! I'll show Soohwan to her room.. She'll be staying for a night. Don't. Ask. Why. And, don't go near her room. Cos only I can :>" Sandeul said. Aw.. He's being so protective. Haha. Kidding. I don't give a damn about him .__.

"wait." CNU came out of his room. I bowed to him as he did so too.
"She knows you're Sandeul and not Jonghyun?"

"it's jonghyuk, CNU, jonghyuK. And yeah, she's the only one who found out. She got really angry at first but were alright now. :D WERE BEST FRIENDS!" Sandeul said.

"HEY ME TOO! I WANNA BE SOOHWANS BESTIE :3" gongchan said. GAHH CUTENESS OVERLOAD.

"when's your birthday hwannie?" gongchan asked me.

"December 1st. :D graduation day." I replied.

"YAY YOU'RE YOUNGER THAN MEEEE!!! CALL ME OPPA PLEASEEEEE" gongchan pleaded with his oh so cute eyes.

"NOPE. I ONLY CALL ONE PERSON OPPA, WHICH IS MY BROTHER."

"Aw... :( fine. I want ice cream." With that, he walked to the kitchen. RaNdOm MuCh?

"Hey get me some too, channie!" Baro shouted.

"well then I'll get back to my composing. Hey CNU, come check out my song" and they all left, leaving me & Sandeul alone in the living room.

He brought me to the extra room and told me to shower and change into his clothes. OMO SANDEULS CLOTHING. I CANNOT. REALLY, I CANNOT. Dx


After showering, I wore sandeuls bunny clothes. Seriously, how does he even have this. But Hm.. Somethings stuck in my mind. Sandeul talks about me to the rest of b1a4? I feel so flattered :3 maybe he likes me? NAH, SOOHWAN, DON'T LET EGO OVERCOME YOU >:( I lied on the bed Which smelled just like pudding [a/n: heh, i know it's a little weird but.. Pudding smells really good. Honest :D] {i have pudding smelled erasers and they smell good 8D ok i know, TMI .__.}.
Awhile later, I went to dreamland~~
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HEYYYYYO :> SO I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT :D ILL UPDATE TOMOORW AND MAYBE TONIGHT, IF IM DONE WITH HOMEWORK :D