Chapter 16 :>

When The Crazy Fangirl Turned Into An Anti.

Soohwan POV
OHMYGOSH. FIRST SANDEUL, THEN MYUNGSOO? I WONDER WHO'S NEXT. MAYBE L.JOE <3 HAHA XP

:/ DARN, SINCE SOYEON IS SANDEULS COUSIN,.. I SHOULD PAIR HER UP WITH MYUNGSOO!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH.

WAIT, he's an idol -_____-

"Ok, so................... Let's give each other nicknames!!!!" hey i didn't want the atmosphere to be so awkward -__-

"OK, SANDEUL WILL BE BUNNY. MYUNGSOO WILL BE.." Soyeon said. OH GREAT SHE JUST LEAKED THE SECRET.

"SANDEUL?! dont tell me..." Myungsoo pointed at Sandeul as I facepalmed myself.

"Okok, you're not the only idol here. But seriously we all have to SHHH." Sandeul said.

"Woah, I shouldve gotten one of those wigs and glasses." HAHAHAHAH

"HAHAHAHAH I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE SAYING, GIMME FIVE :D" I raised my hand.

"oh right. You're an idol :/" facepalm.

"Hey, that doesn't mean I can't give my friend a highfive" :D that's cool. We highfived and I smiled.

"HEY IM STILL HERE YAKNOW." Sandeul said.

"Haha, whatever, I'm an anti anyways :P" I mehrong-ed him.

"WHUTT? YOURE AN ANTI? ARE YOU AN INSPIRIT THEN?" myungsoo asked while crossing his fingers.

"Yeah of course! :D what about you Soyeon?" I said.

"I'M AM ABer and an Andromeda~"

"GAHH I'M AN ANDROMEDA TOO!! MU BIAS IS L.JOE & CHUNJI & NIEL & CHANGJO OK FINE I LIKE THEM ALLLL!"

We kept spazzing and fangirling about Teen Top. I could see Myungsoo & Sandeuls faces --> :/

"AW... I STILL LOVE INFINITE! :D" I patted Myungsoo as he smiled while singing Can U Smile XD I LOVE THAT SONG <3

"AND I STILL LOVE B1A4!" Sandeul started singing O.K

Heehee, we were having so much fun that we forgot about the time D:

We ran back to our classes.
Sandeul & I were having Geography next. Myungsoo & Soyeon were having History.

"WHY WERE THE 2 OF YOU LATE?"

"Uh.. Well.. We lost track of time and.."

"YOU TWO WILL HAVE TO SWEEP THE WHOLE SCHOOL GARDEN!!!! D:<"

Well soneones making a mountain out of a molehill -.-


--At Myungsoo & Soyeons Class--

"YOU TWO. WHY ARE YOU LATE?"

"We..... We were touring around the school :D we're new students 8D" Soyeon said.

">:| I've got mah eyes on you.. SIT!!" the teacher scolded :P


~~~~ AFTER SCHOOL ~~~

Soohwan POV
I wanted to leave school asap before that geography teacher catches me .__.

"Hey Soohwan. I think you've got dirt to clean up here~" Tanya poured her Coke and noodles all over the floor. GREAT. I LOVE CLEANING THE FLOOR AFTER SCHOOL ON A FRIDAY WHEN THERE'S MUSIC BANK.

"IF YOU'RE NOT GONNA STOP HARRASSING ME, IMMA GO BREAK YOUR NAILS. AND BONES. AND BURN YOUR STUPID HAIR. GET LOST BARBIE" Seriously. I'm being too nice to Tanya.

"HMPH. BY THE WAY, I WILL BE GOING TO THE B1A4 FAN SIGNING THIS SATURDAY, AND I WILL BE MEETING MY SAND-" SHE TALKS TOO. MUCHH.

"JUST SHUT UP AND LEAVE BARBIE. I DON'T NEED TO KNOW WHERE YOU'RE GOING AND WHEN YOU'RE GOING." I unwillingly picked up the broom.
Operation Escape School = FAIL.

SWEEP SWEEP SWEEP. OH BOY HOW MUCH I LOVE TO SWEEP. AND WHERE THE HECK IS SANDEUL. I  BETTER CALL HIM. HE CAN'T SLACK WHILE I DO THE WORK >:(



"Hell-"

"SANDEUL WHERE ARE YOU IN SWEEPING THE WHOLE GARDEN FIELD THINGY IN SCHOOL. ITS INFESTED WITH NOODLES AND COKE AND WORMS AND LEAVES. IF YOU DON'T COME NOW I'LL BASH YOU UP ON MONDAY."

"Chill girl, I'm behind you."

I turned back to see Sandeul with a broom. -___-

"ok you start there, I'll start here." I need to finish sweeping sooner.

"But I'm hungryyyyyyyyy." he rubbed his stomach. Ok I admit I'm hungry too :(

"*stomach growlsss* yeah me too. The cafeteria is closed :( let's go to that pizza shop near school! :D I'M
HUNGRY FOR PIZZAAAAA. AND AND AND I WANT THE YUMMY YUMMIES IN MY TUMMY TUMMIES. OK WHAT THE HELL. LETS GO, YOURE PAYING" I pulled Sandeul as he laughed.


-- PIZZA SHOP :D--
Sandeul POV
FINALLY WE ARE ALONE AGAIN. After Soyeon & Myungsoo joined we finally have time alone.  YAY!! 8D

"WAITERRR~~~" Soohwan waived her hands in the air.

"A-YO!! HAHA I PUT MY HANDS INTO THE AIR SOMETIMES, SAYING A-YO, BABY LET'S GO! YEAH!!" She started singing. Oh gosh, I need to hide in a hole right now (´・_・`)

"COMEON BUNNY, PUT YOUR HANDS UP PUT YOUR HANDS UP, PUT PUT PUT PUT PUT PUT YOUR HANDS UP!" ohmygosh. Everyones looking at us and pointing and laughing (´Д` )

"(´・_・`) Soohwan i think thats enough for now.." i tried to calm her down

"ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=┌(; ̄◇ ̄)┘Dont be such a spoiled sport, COMEON YO!!"

_| ̄|○ save me please.

"what was the point if this again? OH RIGHT, waiter!~" she called. -__-


"May I have your order miss?"

"yeah um.. I want one pepperoni pizza, one seafood pizza, one hawaiian pizza and a Bolognese spaghetti please! :D"  is she really gonna order that?

"Soohwan I dont think you're gonna finish all that." I told her.

"I CAN. ILL PROVE IT TO YOU. AND I'LL ADD A CHOCOLATE BANANA MILKSHAKE PLEASE~" lucky I have extra cash -.-

"Uh.. We don't have milkshakes here miss." PUAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA GOOD ONE MR WAITER.

"DARN. WE HAVE TO GET ONE LATER BUNNY." is it me or is she speaking way too loud :(

"I'll just have a mushroom soup."

"are you on a diet? Cos I won't share MY pizzas with you mister." whut. The. Heck.


"Aw.. Look at the couple, theyre so cute together.. :3" a girl suddenly said and pointed to us.

"Uh.. No, we arent-"

"COUPLES? MORE LIKE TROUBLES, IF THAT WAS A JOKE PLEASE LAUGH. IF IT WASN'T JUST PRETEND I MADE A LAME PUN" Soohwan said. Everyone "Aw"-ed even more -__-

Honestly, I did Like the feeling when they said that :))


Soohwan POV
Things like this happen in dramas, not in my life -__- but it was kinda cool when that girl said we were a couple :D haha- ew. What did I just think of? D:


--PIZZAS HERE---
YUMMEH YUMMEH IN MY TUMMEH TUMMEH.

I GOBBLED DOWN ALL THE PIZZAS I COULD AND STARTED TIMING MYSELF. WHAT? IM SIGNING UP FOR A PIZZA EATING COMPETITION. GOT A PROBLEM? B|

"Woah slow down you pig" HE DID NOT JUST CALL ME A PIG.

"Excuse me? Did you just call me what I think you did?" ok I'm getting really mad.

"SIT DOWN, PIG >:)" oh he did not just say that.

"TAKE THIS!" I threw a pizza and it landed on his face >:) score!

Soohwan - 1
Sandeul - 0

"OH YEAH? TAKE THESE!" YEAH I BLOCKED THE- DAMN HE THREW TWO PIZZAS! ARGHHHDHDJSJ


Sandeul POV
MUAHAHA SHE MAY HAVE BLOCKED ONE PIZZA, BUT THERE ARE TWO. HAH! BEAT IT! >:)

Sandeul - 1
Soohwan - 1

"ARGH.  WHY YOU LITTLE!!" she was about to throw another piece of pizza at me until a waiter came.

"Uh.. This isn't a playground, so I have to ask you guys to leave. Like now. Sorry." he said. EMBARRASSINGGGG.


"D: SORRY WE DIDN'T MEAN TO WE WERE JUST-" Soohwan said

"Uh.. You can leave without paying.." sounds alright to me.

"Ok then, BYE~~" I said and pulled Soohwan out.



"WHAT THE HO MAN? OOH BANANAS!" (・◇・)KIWI!

Ok so we bought milkshakes and walked around the neighborhood.

Soohwan was skipping around the park as I followed her behind. Suddenly she lost her balance and fell D8

"SOOHWANNN ARE YOU OKAYYYYYYY???!!???" I ran to her as she gave me a look --> (´・_・`)
"Uh yesh I'm fine. It's just some BLOOOD!! AHHH!! QUICLY QUICKLY QUICKLY GIMME A PLASTER AHHHHHHHHH!!!!" So much for being fine.

I quickly searched my pockets and  found a plaster! :D I gave it to her as she laughed. Huh? Oh .__. GONGCHANS PORORO PLASTER.

"Hey are you gonna use it? .__."

"HAHAHAHA YEAH, JUST.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA WHY DO YOU EVEN HAVE THAT? HAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA I CAN'T EVEN" :/ sheesh.

I just sat on the floor and pulled her leg and rested it on my legs and helped her put on the plaster. I thought she'd stop laughing cuz that's what happens in dramas but NO. SHE CONTINUED LAUGHING AND COULD NOT KEEP STILL -___- really?

"Done :D" I patted her head and stood up.

"Heh, thanks Sandeul I don't know why I'm laughing over a pororo plaster .__. I used to love pororo. I still do. I have the DVDs at home and- OK I SHOULDN'T BE SAYING ALL THIS O.O" HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

"HAHA THAT'S SO CUTE!" I ruffled her hair as she laughed along.

I checked the time and HOLY KIWIS! ITS 6! SCHOOL CLOSES AT 6:30 AND WE HAVEN'T CLEANED THE FIELD D:

"Soohwan we better get going. To school."

"huh? Oh yeah, sure :)"

We ran to school and something made me wanna overtake her while running >:)

I ran infront of her and smirked.


Soohwan POV
IS HE CHALLENGING ME? WELL I WASN'T THE CHAMPION OF THE 1KM RUN FOR NOTHING >:)
I ran and overtook him.

"MEHHHRONGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!" heehee.

I turned back to the front and hit a pole infront of me.

"OUCHIEEEEEEE MY HEADDDD!! AHHHHHH!!!!" AH AM I BLEEDINGG????????

"HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!! OHMYGOSH SOOHWAN YOU'RE BLEEDINGG!!! QUICK QUICK LET'S GO TO THE SCHOOLS SICK BAY" he pulle my hand

"AH PULL ME UP PIGGY I FEEL SO DIZZY~~~~ @__@" the world is turning upside down

"AISH GET ON MY BACK!" he squatted and pointed to his back.

"Uh.. I'll just walk." I tried to stand up. I walked for about 18cm when suddenly Sandeul carried me. WAIT WHUT? D:

"PUT ME DOWNN YOU PIG!"

"NO YOU'RE BLEEDING AND WE NEED TO GET IT DISINFECTED LIKE RIGHT NOW." Aw he's sweet :)............
 I mean he . :O

":/ Thanks Sandeul."

":D NO PROBLEMO"


--Nurse Office Place thingy--
"HELLO? NURSE?" Sandeul shouted as I sat on the bed while putting tissues to soak the blood :x

"Aish I think she's gone :/ ok I'll try to do it for you." he took a box full of medicine and bandages and stuff like that.

"OK HOLD STILL AND DON'T SHOUT" don't shout why would I - AHHHHHH!!

"DUDE WHAT THE HECK DID YOU APPLY ON MY HEAD? AHHH IT HURTS SO BADLY LIKE OHMYFIShSTICKS." D'X MUMMY!!!!! D'8

He patted my back and said "Ok im done I need to just put a bandage around your head. I guess."

Oh well I hope he's experienced.

"THERE ALL DONE! TADA!!" he felt so proud -__-

"Thanks Bunneh."

We swept the floor of the field and when we were done, we went to our classroom to get our bags. But something unfortunate happened :( THAT STUPID OLD BODYGUARD GUY LOCKED THE SCHOOL AND WENT HOME. AND DID I FORGET TO MENTION THAT THE WALLS OF OUR SCHOOL WER PRETTTY HIGH? LETS JUST SAY IT WAS 6M HIGH? OK WHATEVER. BEING TRAPPED ISN'T SOMETHING COOL OKAYY? :(


Sandeul POV
OK NOT GOOD. NOT. GOOD. WE ARE STUCK IN THE SCHOOL NO WAY I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS. URGH. OK RATHER THAN FREAKING OUT I THINK WE SHOULD JUST FIND A WARM PLACE TO SLEEP IN THE CLASS :/

"Hey Soohwan instead of freaking out why don't we just stick to reality and find a warm place to sleep?" I feel cool B|

"Uh.. Sleep? OHKAYY... we don't have sleeping bags Sandeul. We can't stay warm and I happen to be wearing a skirt - WHICH I ABSOLUTELY HATE." oh right.

"Uh.. Ok..." I sat on the floor an tried to think big :/ "man, it's starting to get cold X(" I think we'll freeze to death when 1AM comes DX

"What are you doing?" I asked her.

"Keeping myself busy and entertained." she listened to her iPod. Sheesh.

Hm... Well maybe I'll just do the same :D I took out my phone and headphones and started to listen to music.

After about 1hour, Soohwan started complaining about the cold.

"S-s-Sandeul it's getting cold and I'm scared of the Gees" gees?

"What's a gee?"

"G-H-O-S-T" she spelt it out for me.

"There aren't any!"

"There are many haunted spooky stories in this school WHICH I DO NOT WANNA TALK ABOUT. ITs getting reaalllly coldddd DX" Aw she's afraid?

I went to sit next to her and put my jacket over her legs. Hey, she was wearing a skirt that's above her knees, at least I'm wearing pants :/

"Oh thanks yous sandeuls" what's up with the 'S'?


---- 2 Hours Later ---
I CAN'T STAND IT.
SERIOUSLY WE ARE STUCK.
UGH.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

well wasn't that a looonnngggggggggggggg chapter? :D heh. sooo sorrryyy that i didnt update for like 100 years D; well ill try to update another chapter, then ill revise for my test XP i hate tests. especailly if theyre geography. i thought people my age dont even learn geography. i thought we learn it when were 15 or something :( heh, tmi, i know, sorry, ill just shut up now :P