Chapter 12 =)

When The Crazy Fangirl Turned Into An Anti.

Sandeul POV:

"Well, so.. On The day I met you, I thought you were pretty interesting. Like well, you said you were an anti while Tanya said you stole me away from you by the way, what does that mean?" I said.

She coldly looked and me and said "continue or I'll bash you up"

"oh...kayyy. And after you left I thought that it'd be the last Time I see you. But boy I was wrong. I thought the Fangirls would chase me so I went to a further mini mart and.... Saw you :D"

ok she's not amused nor smiling .___.
I continued "and I saw you unfollowing b1a4 and then you showed me how to..... Kill someone with a spoon. *ahem*.  And we exchange numbers and I asked you about your school cos I thought it would be fun to be friends with an anti that tried to kill me. So I pretended to be an ugly jonghyuk, to see if you judged people by their looks. Ok that was kinda random but yeah. And look, were doing fine as friends now so.... I hope we can keep it that way? Just pretend you didn't know I was Sandeul :)"

"when were you planning to tell me then?" her expression scares me----> >:(

"Well.. At graduation.. But you found out so... TADA! :D" I tried to keep the atmosphere happy but NOO~~~ Soohwan had to make it all emoish. [heh, not a word ><]

"*sigh..* I could kill you now sandeul. Comeon let's go Hyukkie."
Yay she called me Hyukkie :D

We carried our bags and headed off to school. Soohwan didnt say a thing on the way to school :X


--- SCH00L ---
"wow~ so you've finally realized that jonghyuk is ugly eh, Soohwan?" Tanya told Soohwan, who wasn't even facing me in class :(

"Tanya, I thought I told you I hated Sandeul already, WHY ARE YOU STILL BOTHERING ME." Soohwan stood up from her seat.

"Well I think you DO judge people by their looks eh? That's why you finally realized you have no rights to have Sandeul. Because you judged him by his looks, not by who he is." Tanya smirked.  Wait till she finds out who's the REAL one judging me.

"SERIOUSLY. HYUKKIE AND I ARE STILL BEST. FRIENDS. FOR YOUR INFORMATION, RIGHT HYUKKIE?" Soohwan looked at me.

"oh, y-yeah. Tanya just leave us alone. I was just feeling tired this morning." Soohwan smiled at me :D yay!!!!!

Again, Tanya "hmph"-ed and went to her queenkas, who seemed sick and tired of her being in their clique.

"Hey... So....... We're still besties?" :D I said to Soohwan.

"Tch, the word besties is meant for girls to say but, yeah were still besties. JONG. HYUK. just so you know hyukkie, I'm still an ANTI SANDEUL :)" she emphasized on anti Sandeul :( oh well, at least shes still my friend :D

For the rest of the day, we got along real well :D
 

 

Soohwans POV {its now 6PM}:

"Hyukkie, it's getting late :/ I better call my brother" we were at the library studying together.
I dialed Minhwans cellphone.


"hello?"

"hey oppa, I'm coming home now, just wanted to check if you're home, cos you have the key"

"ah.... Soohwan ah... :P I'm staying over at a friends place today, Uh... Why don't you check under the carpet for the spare key? If it isn't there, Uh.... You should stay at your friends place too :D Kay, seeya, bye~"

"YAH, THE SPARE KEY ISNT-"
Tooooooot... Toooooooot.... HE HUNG UP ON ME >:( OH, HE IS SOOO GETTING IT FROM ME. STUPID SMELLY BROTHER WHO SHARES THE SAME NAME AS MINHWAN FROM FT ISLAND >:(
 

"hah, your brother is leaving you alone?"  San- i mean Hyukkie asked me.

"sigh. Yeah. :/ how irresponsible can he get >:(" I was so frustrated.

"heh, well... If you don't mind, you can stay over at my dorm :D" he scratched the back of his neck.

"nah... I'll just-" I was interrupted - I DID MENTION HOW I HATED GETTING INTERUPTED DIDN'T I? - I was I interrupted by a loud strike of thunder.

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!" both Hyukkie & I screamed and hugged each other. An let go after noticing what we've done awkwardly.

"Uh.... I don't think it would be safe for a girl for you to stay outside on a rainy weather. Comeon, we have an extra room and our dorm is really really clean :D" I thought about it for a moment when suddenly, thunder striked again.

"Uh........." I thought about it again when Hyukkie said "oh comeon... :) I'll take that as a yes!"

he pulled my arm towards their dorm.

Really?  B1A4's dorm? I cannot. After my fangirling days, I'm going to their dorm? Ok. Keep calm and carry on. B| yeah. and im cool .__. OMG I SERIOUSLY CANNOT.