Two.

Love Request.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Your friend,” Kyungsoo said, dumping a stack of files onto Sehun’s arms “is completely mental. He needs serious help.”

Kyungsoo had another sleepless night he tossed and his bed until 2 am and coffee isn’t doing him any favour.

 

“The last time i checked Jongin was perfectly sane hyung. Don’t exaggerate.” Sehun answered, hiding his smile behind the files. “Or maybe you made him go crazy. All those toxic waste he had on him the other night.”

 

“Shut up.” Kyungsoo barked. “So i threw up on him. I said i’m sorry and already sent his shirt for dry cleaning and bought him new shoes. My job is done!”

 

“He has a job to do too. The fact that you asked him to fall...” a file flew his way before he could end the sentence.

 

“Get out. Now.” Kyungsoo hissed.

 

“Hyung, don’t take the fella seriously. He loves to fool around and is never serious about stuff. He’ll get over it soon.” Sehun said as he let himself out of Kyungsoo’s office.

 

Kyungsoo pulled his hair in frustration. How am i supposed to get over it?

 

My name is Kim Jongin. And i am here to fall in love with you.

 

Well damn you, Kim Jongin.

****

 

“So,” Luhan said with smile, “You cooked for him.”

 

“I wanted to him to leave.” Kyungsoo said in his defence.

 

“And for that to happen you made him the dish everyone approves you’re the best at making? That’s some way to chase a person away.” Luhan teased.

 

Kyungsoo opted to remain silent.

 

“Kyungsoo, what’s wrong with Jongin. I met him; he seems like a very nice boy.” Luhan said, over lunch.

 

“Exactly, he’s still a boy and he’s just messing around. He’ll get tired soon. This is just some kind of game to him.” Kyungsoo responded, slicing his steak a little bit too enthusiastically.

 

“I don’t think so...” Luhan responded, eyeing his friend’s lunch which was at the edge of flying over to the next table.

 

“He is at least 6 years younger than me,Han. It makes me feel like a e.”

 

“Soo -- Sehun is 7 years younger than me.” Luhan dead-panned, putting a stop to Kyungsoo’s vigorous steak cutting session.

 

“I didn’t mean...,Kyungsoo said, his shoulders slumping. “You know what i mean.”

 

“Do Kyungsoo, i know you want to be loved. You want to fall in love. What’s stopping you? Jongin’s age not the only problem. Damn, that is not even an issue. You have something else bothering you. What is it?”  Luhan confronted, placing his fork and knife down with a soft clank.

 

Kyungsoo gnawed his lower lip, a habit that emerges when he’s nervous and bothered.

 

“What?” Luhan insisted.

 

“I like him.” Kyungsoo finally admitted. “Actually i like him more than i should.”

 

Luhan’s face bloomed at Kyungsoo words. “That’s great, Soo.”

 

“But to him...it’s just all for fun. I told you, he’s just messing with me.”

 

“Soo, that’s not true.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter