Five

Love Request.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“No! Seriously, Soo? You really want to wear that?” Luhan, commented after briefly scanning Kyungsoo outfit in the mirror. “The pants are okay. Not great but okay. Get rid of that shirt, please.”

 

“What’s wrong with the shirt?” Kyungsoo asked, staring down at the grey, long sleeved shirt he had on. “It’s…nice.”

 

Luhan rolled his eyes,shaking his head. “Well, one, it’s a shirt and particularly, a shirt like that will work well for one of those extremely tedious, dead-boring meetings you’re always attending. Two, its grey. No offense but it looks like you bought from ‘Forever 40’. I’ve never seen it before which means one thing, you went for shopping alone behind my back.”

 

“None taken, I think. I went shopping alone, yes, but not behind your back. I had all the intention to call you, i even typed a message to send you,really,then I reckoned you may be busy with Sehun, I didn’t want to bother you.” The doe eyed male said, ing his shirt, his heart shaped lips forming a small pout, muttering ‘I invested quite a lot of money on this.’

 

Luhan grabbed Kyungsoo shoulder, shaking him hard. “Yah, Do Kyungsoo! Never ever think I’ll abandon you for anything. You are my brother from another mother. I'm in a relationship with Sehun, true, but don’t even for one second think I’ll push aside because of that. Sehun too, I am sure wouldn't be happy if you have such things lurking in your mind.” He appeared sincerely hurt by Kyungsoo words.

 

Kyungsoo taken back by Luhan’s reaction to his nonchalant remark, “Sorry.” He said solemnly. “Didn’t mean…”

 

“Yeah, I know.” Luhan said, taking Kyungsoo hands into his, “Remember, I am always here for you.”

 

Kyungsoo nodded understandingly, feeling a great sense of appreciation towards the taller male, he opened and closed his mouth once than twice, trying to thread words together hoping to convey his sentiment without making the other quesy.

“Yeah,yeah. I get it. You can’t thank me enough for being an angel and putting up with all mind-numbing antics.” Luhan chirped, spinning his friend around towards the clothes rack.

 

“That wasn’t what I had in mind.” Kyungsoo said, chuckling at his friend’s blithe comment as he got pushed towards his infamous rack that held his collection of garments

 

“You had somet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter