Four

Love Request.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jongin, the thing is I didn’t send the message.” Kyungsoo said. “Luhan did.”

 

Jongin knew it wasn’t possible but he was pretty sure he heard is heart breaking. Wide-eyed he looked at Sehun who looked back at him questioningly.

 

“Jongin?”  

 

I should end this.

 

“Oh, I see. It’s okay hyung. I’m sorry for bothering you. Bye.”  Jongin ended the call abruptly and gazed at his friend.

 

“So?” Sehun asked, brows knitted.

 

Jongin shook his head, “He didn’t send the message, Luhan hyung did.”

 

“What?”

 

“You heard me. Let’s just forget about this.” He stood up and straightened his clothes. “I knew this wasn’t going to work. It’s alright.”

 

“Dude, don’t be dumb. Don’t pretend like you are all ok,ok? You are not and it shows. I’ve known you for a long time Jongin-ah. Don’t lie to me.” Sehun burst out.

 

Jongin inhaled deeply trying to keep his composure, “Fine. I am not ok. So what? He rejected me and there’s nothing I can do about it. Just let it go Sehun-ah.”

 

Looking at his discouraged friend his frustration aggravated. Pouncing forward he grabbed Jongin’s phone without warning.

 

“Hey!”

 

“I’m calling him back.” Sehun said before Jongin could ask.

 

“For what? To be turn down twice in the time span of 5 minutes? Just give it up.”

 

Sehun waited for a moment before Kyungsoo picked up the call.

 

“Kyungsoo hyung? This Sehun, I…Huh? Owh. Alright.” Sehun held the phone out to Jongin.

 

“What?”

 

“He wants to speak to you.”

 

Jongin huffed in anguish as he took the phone from Sehun’s hand and placed it on his ear.

 

“Hyung, i…”

 

“Kim Jongin, go out with me!” Kyungsoo exclaimed.  “I was going to ask you just now but you hung up right away. I didn’t want to ask you because I had to. I want to ask you because I want to. Forget that goddamn bet. This is me asking you out on a date. For real.”

 

Jongin stood there wide-eyed, mouth hanging open from the revelation. He could hear Luhan squealing at the back ground before Kyungsoo hushed him.

 

“I don’t care if you are fooling around…” Kyungsoo

 

“I am not fooling around.”

 

“Or if you are a kid.”

 

“And I’m not a kid. I’m old enough to drink. And vote and…”

 

“Shut up and listen to me because i will not repeat myself.” Kyungsoo barked.

 

“Okay, sorry. Listening.”

 

“I will pick you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter