Three

Love Request.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Firstly, i owe all of you an apology for not updating this fic..a few months back my laptop got stolen and i lost all the chapter updates i had..T___T

It was the second time my lappie got stolen and i got really fed up..but i realized i shouldn't take my anger on the fic..LOL..hence, the fic commences..enjoy! maybe you should re-read the previous chapters..it's been quite a while..:)

Sehun entered the studio as usual for his dance practice and Jongin was already there warming up, as usual.

“Hey.” Jongin greeted. “How was your day?”

Sehun cleared his throat, “Good, good…except for the part when Kyungsoo hyung tried to kill me with a file. Everything else was bright and beautiful.”

Jongin stopped his warm up routine at the mention of Kyungsoo’s name.

“How is he?” Jongin asked faintly .

Sehun exhaled loudly, “Stressed.”

“Work?” Jongin asked

Sehun shook his head.

“Then?”

“You.”

Jongin his eyebrows creased in confusion, “Me?” He pointed at himself.

Sehun nodded. “Yes, you.”

“But i…”

“Don’t worry, I told him that you were just fooling around and he shouldn’t bother worrying about anything you say.” Sehun informed.

Jongin gaped in disbelief. “You did what?” he asked.

“I told Kyungsoo hyung…”

“You idiot!” Jongin barked.

It was Sehun’s turn to gape in confusion.

“Why would you tell him that?”

Sehun shrugged nonchalantly, “Because it’s the truth. It’s not like you are in love with him, so why does It matter what I say about you to him.”

Jongin huffed in exasperation dropping dramatically on his knees.

Sehun watched his friend cry out ‘damn its’ and ‘whys’ with uncertainty. A few seconds passed before his brains slowly begin to put the pieces together.

 

Jongin insisted on bringing Kyungsoo back that night of the party even after Sehun said he will since his apartment building was just beside Kyungsoo’s.

Jongin stayed over and took care of Kyungsoo the entire night. Sehun’s known Jongin for a good 9 years now but he has never seen Jongin doing such a thing. He usually will let Sehun take care of any of their drunken friends.

They are too much of a mess to be handled, he’d say as the reason.

 

And all the questions Jongin subtlety asked or said about Kyungsoo during their dance practice this past one week, which Sehun gave sloppy responds to (sometimes none at all), made perfect sense now.

 

“Is that squishy seeing anyone currently?”

“What do you think his favourite colour is?”

“I wonder if Kyungsoo hyung has any other friend besides Luhannie hyung.”

“His eyes really huge, don’t you think?”

“I saw him while waiting for you downstairs, he looks like caught the flu. You should ask Luhan hyung to see if he’s alright.”

“I know he is like 6 or 7 years elder than me but when exactly is his birthday?”

“Does he really like Pororo?”

 

Eyeing his friend, Sehun cautiously spoke, “Jongin-ah,” he called, “you…you like him, don’t you?”

 

Jongin was now sprawled on the floor, heaving a heavy sigh he stared blankly at the ceiling. “It doesn’t matter anymore. It’s all over. Everything is over. I screwed it up.”

 

“Kim Jongin, since when do give up so easily?”  Sehun asked sitting crossed legged beside Jongin.

 

Seeing his friend losing his confidence was something new and very unsettling. Kim Jongin’s confidence can go as“Yah.” He called, nudging his friend.

 

“Leave me alone.”

 

“Yah! Stop being loser!” Sehun bellowed, giving Jongins arm a hard smack.

 

Jongin scowled in pain, holding his arm, “Wha do you expect me to do? And thank you by the way, for ing about me to Kyungsoo hyung. You’ve been a great help.”

 

Guilt swallowed Sehun up. “Sorry ‘bout that.”

 

“Yeah, whatever.”

 

Sehun was about to throw his defence speech out when Jongin’s phone beeped.

 

“Aren’t you going to check that?”

 

“Later.” Jongin dead panned.

 

Sehun shook his head, fishing Jongin’s phone from his pocket.

Jongin lay motionless, he wasn’t in the mood to argue with his friend any longer. All he wanted was to go back home and re-watch Naruto while binging on onion and sour cream potato chips. Maybe that’ll help him get Kyungsoo out of his system.

 

Kyungsoo.

 

If only I ditched Sehun’s invitation to that party, none of this would have happened, he thought. I wouldn’t have seen him, wouldn't have got my eyes fixed on him and wouldn't have approched him and got puked on, he thought.

 

“Jongina-ah.” Sehun called

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter