One.

Love Request.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Happy birthday, Luhan!” Sehun half yelled, trying to make his words heard amidst the deafening booming of the speakaers.

“Thank you!” Luhan yelled back, laughing. “This is awesome.”

“I know right. Thanks to Kyungsoo hyung for throwing you an awesome par—tay!” Sehun screamed.

 

Dumb brat, Kyungoo thought.

This wasn’t what he had in mind when Sehun said he wanted to throw a party for Luhan and came begging for sponsorship while he offered his apartment to be the venue.

That kid!

 

He wanted a quiet evening with a decent celebration not half drunk imbeciles riling him up.

But when he turned around and saw Luhan flushed face with an idiotic smile plastered on it, he let out a sigh. It was nice seeing his friend enjoying himself.

When he watched Sehun lean down and kiss Luhan full on the blonde’s pink lips, a smile broke on his.

Sehun loves him, something told him. It’s not merely a crush, that boy is actually in love.

He felt pang of jealousy hit him and wasn’t embarrassed to admit it. Who wouldn’t be?

They looked perfect together. Never before has he seen Sehun’s eye twinkle the way it did when he looked at Luhan after he pulled away from the kiss, laughing.

 

Oh, why won’t anyone love me too? he whined internally, turning away.\

He grabbed a glass of beer and gulped it down in one go. Not a good idea, beer is never a good idea in Kyungsoo case. His alcohol tolerance level is horrendous.

But he didn’t want to bother thinking about that. Why should he? It’s not like anyone...

 

Ouch!

 

What was that? He thought, rubbing his forehead.

“So...hic...sorry...” he mumbled.

“You okay?” a voice asked.

“Me? Am i okay?Am i,Do Kyung...hic...soo...okay, you ask?” he pulled the stranger close and whispered ‘no’ to his ears.

“Uhh...Jongin? What’s going on?” Sehun asked, looking suspiciously at Kyungsoo, who was now comfortably resting his chin on the shoulder of the younger male.

 

Jongin mouthed ‘wasted’ as he poked Kyungsoo’s arm.

Sehun looked at Jongin unbelievingly. “Kyung...”

 

“No...no...i got him. You go to Luhan. I think he’s looking for you.” Jongin said, pointing over Sehun’s shoulder. Luhan smiled at Sehun when he turned around and signalled Sehun to follow him.

 

“If you say so.” Sehun said before disappearing.

Jongin chuckled at his love struck friend and turned his attention to the short male named Do Kyungsoo.

“So, you are not ok, eh?” he asked.

The drunk  male nodded and straightened his back.

“How can i help you?” Jongin asked, having fun teasing the drunken fellow.

“You wanna help me?” Kyungsoo slurred.

“Yep. Anything. Just tell me.” trying to hold Kyungsoo from falling.

 

“Fall in love with me.”

 

“Huh?”

 

“You heard me.” said Kyungsoo. “You tall, dark, handsome person.” Kyungsoo said, poking Jongin’s chest, enunciating each word. “If you wanna help me. Then fall in love with me.”

 

He felt his insides churn, it didn’t feel right.

Something is wrong, Kyungsoo thought.

 

Seconds later he felt something distasteful escape from where the beer flowed in earlier.

 

Jongin saw Kyungsoo’s expression shift.

Something is wrong, Jongin thought.

 

Seconds later he was covered in slimy substance, product of half digested pepperoni pizza and a cup of beer.

 

“Uh-oh.” Kyungsoo managed to say before passing out.

****

“Ouw...crap...my head...” Kyungsoo whined the moment he gained back his consciousness, pressing his palams onto his forehead. The blinding morning sun felt 100 times brighter.  He was on his sofa.

 

Why am i not on my bed and what is that god awful smell?

 

With a squint in his eyes, he tried to recall the events of the night before.

 

Luhan’s party...Sehun being a ...they kissed...i drank...damn...beer and then...

 

“Morning sunshine.”

 

“Morning” Kyungsoo greeted absent-mindedly, rubbing his eyes, sitting up.

 

Morning? Kyungsoo thought, his eyes flicking up in realization of having someone in his apartment.

 

He turned his head as slowly as possible. Afraid of who he was or what he was about to face.

 

A robber? A serial killer? Maybe it’s an alien who wants to abduct him and perform unimaginable experiments on him.

 

I haven’t even had my first kiss yet, his mind screamed.

 

The slow motion turn came to an end when Kyungsoo eyes fell on a lanky dude with sun kissed skin sitting on his favourite beanie bag like he owns it. He looks no older than twenty. The way the sun reflected on his brown hair and the smile the stranger had on was...mesmerizing.

 

How can he be so beautiful?

Ok, so definitely not an alien.

 

Nevertheless,I should scream for help, Kyungsoo thought, but he looks harmless.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter