4/?

Well, never mind!

 

"Welcome to chorus everybody! We have a new student in this class. Please come in, Wufan." The teacher said.
 
Kris trudged in. He really wished he was in hiphop foundations right now.
 
"Now, please tell us about yourself." She ordered him and smiled.
 
"Well, hi. My name is Kris. I studied in canada and learned fluent english, i like to rap and dance, but not really a good singer. I hope you treat-"
 
"SORRY IM LATE!" A guy ran into the class, apologizing to the teacher.
 
"Kris! You're in this class? YAY!" The light brown haired boy lunged at Kris and engulfed his so called "friend" in a hug.
 
"Ch-chanyeol!" Kris yelled, but chanyeol hung on like a koala bear. "GET OFF OF ME YOU LARD SACK!" He said in english, and chanyeol backed off of the taller man.
 
"Sorry. I'm just so happy you are here in this class." He smiled widely. So wide, that his left eye started to twitch. Chanyeol then sat down and just stared at the wall while he didn't notice the awkward atmosphere.
 
"Um, ok..." The teacher awkwardly laughed until she settled down. "Usually, the new people sing something for the class so i can know your range. Do you have a song you want to sing?" She asked and sat down at her desk, in the far corner watching him while he thought of a song.
 
Kris got out his iPhone and searched it for a song to perform.
 
'...Tippin on ma **** tippin, tippin on ma **** tippin on ma **** tippin, tippin on ma ****'
 
Chan's head looked from the walls to Kris. Seriously?! He would perform that song for a chorus class?
 
'I'm in the club wif my jeans to a sag if i girl wanna dance than she gotta be bad. All the hoes on my head like a rag One hand on my drink Another hand full of-'
 
'TREASURE! THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE! HONEY YOU'RE MY GOLDEN STAR!' Chanyeol awkwardly jumped from his seat and started clapping his hands and singing so that kris wouldn't continue with his vulgar rap.
 
'You know you can make my wish come true
If you let me treasure you
If you let me treasure you' chanyeol started awkwardly singing. Well, more like yelling, but he needed to block out the cuss words and violent speech escaping from Kris' mouth.
 
"What are you doing?" Kris asked, angry that he couldn't rap. The class joined in on the bruno mars song and was clapping with the beat.
 
"Saving your . The chorus teacher was also an english major." Chanyeol smirked and kris froze, for the second time.
 
"TREASURE! THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE!" Kris was yelling and started fake smiling to win over the chorus teacher, who was making a disgusted face at kris' choice of song.
 
-------------------
 
Kris walked out of the chorus class and was immediately followed by Chanyeol.
 
"Kris!" He yelled and flung his arm around the taller one's shoulder. Kris shrugged him off.
 
"I'm not your arm rest." Kris said. Chanyeol just smiled.
 
"But we are friends, right?" He asked. Kris shook his head.
 
"We're friends?" Kris asked, and chanyeol bumped into him playfully.
 
"Yeah. I saved you from that on coming car. The least you could do is let me be your friend." Chanyeol stopped in the hallway. Kris turned around, and stared at him, staring at him, staring at him, staring at him, staring at-
 
"So? Can i be your friend, Wu Yifan?" He smiled. Kris walked up to the shorter man and then walked away, bumping into his shoulder.
 
"I will be your friend, wufan! Whether you know or not!" Chanyeol smiled at the figure in the distance.
 
--------------------
 
Kris walked home from school that one day thinking about what the scraggly headed boy said. Even when he plopped down on the couch he still couldn't get that saying out of his head.
 
"I will be your friend, wufan!"
"I will be your friend, wufan!"
"I will be your friend, wufan!"
 
Why would that guy want to be his friend? He was boring. What would they talk about? How would they interact if kris really had no life? How would they-
 
'Ding dong!' The door bell rang. That must be his tutor. So kris got up from the couch and opened the door.
 
 
"Hello! I'm Huang Zitao, your tutor." Zitao smiled, which took kris' breath away.
 
"H-hi..." He mumbled. Tao giggled.
 
"And what is your name?" He asked.
 
"W-wu y-yifan" he stuttered and blushed. Zitao smiled.
 
"You're cute. Let's get to studying. You said you needed help with science?" Tao asked and they both sat down on the couch and started studying.
 
---------------------------------------
 
Oh, oh! Zitao is now Kris' tutor! And it seems like kris likes him already! Stay tuned for more!