2/?

Well, never mind!

 

Walking.
 
There was nothing more that kris hated than walking. Well, other than hot breath and school. You could call it a three some. Like, um;
 
Waltbrakthcool. That was the three some name he created in his head.
 
Well, i mean. It wasn't like he HATED walking. It was good to get exercise. But his mind would wander sometimes and think about things, completely obstructing his first world viewpoint. And then he would think about Britney spears and that y Beyonce and, oh Kris... Um, there's a car coming toward you. You better move...
 
'CUZ YO THE ONE THAT I LOOOVEEE! THE ONE THAT I NEEEDDDD~' kris sang in his head as he was walking home from school, totally not comprehending what the author (that's me. I'm the $hit) was telling him to do. Which was MOVE THE HELL AWAY FROM THE STREET WUFAN A CARS GONNA PUMBLE UR !
 
'YEW PUT MEH LOVE ON-'
 
"STOP!" A guy yelled, running over to the visually intoxicated kris and back hugging him, pulling him from the car's grasp. They both fell on the ground, the guy's head on kris' chest.
 
"Good god, man! You almost killed yourself! I'm telling you, bro. Beyonce is a powerful woman." He chuckled, still holding on to the taller dragon, keeping him safe from the traffic coming both ways around them.
 
Wait. Kris knew that voice. He was speaking korean. Kris looked down to see a matted bushel of caramel hair and the outline of thick rimmed glasses.
 
Oh god.
 
"DUDE! GET OFF OF ME!" Kris started going off in english. "UR CUTTING THE CIRCULATION OFF IN MY REGION"
 
Chanyeol rolled off of the man and scoffed. "PFT! WHAT REGION? YOU MEAN ?" He teased. "AND I JUST SAVED YOUR LIFE! YOU BETTER BE THANKFUL!"
 
Kris stood up and took the uniform collar of the shorter.
 
"LISTEN! BEYONCE IS SOMETHING SPECIAL! IF SHE WANTED ME TO DIE, SHE WOULD HAVE LET ME!" He yelled again in his canadian slang.
 
"BUT SHE SUMMONED ME HERE YOU BIG LUG!" He said, also taking out his iPhone.
 
There she was.
 
The cover art of her song 'Love On Top' was right on his screen, small beats in tune with kris' played and he could hear "CUZ YO THE ONE THAT I LERRRVVVV~"
 
It was like the world stopped.
 
"You listen to the queen?!" Kris asked, switching back to Chanyeol's native tongue, korean. He nodded and smiled.
 
"i gotta go. Um, you're an idiot. Bye egg head." Kris said before running across the other half of the street and sprinting down the remainder of the distance chanyeol could see him.
 
"ITS CHANYEOL!" He screamed. Then saw the middle finger being flashed by the dragon. Chanyeol sighed and smiled a little bit, then, at last, he walked home listening to the remainder of his paused song.
 
--------------------
 
Sorry this chapter was so small. I'm gonna make this into a chaptered fic now. Hahaha so yeah...
The next chapter will be longer tho. It will go through almost a day and a half with the so said "krisyeol" couple. So i hope you enjoy it~