1/?

Well, never mind!

 

Class.
 
Kris hated class. He hated getting up at 5 AM, and going to a school, where he would asleep in, get a detention, and stay there even more. He just hated all aspects of it. Learning, he liked. If it was learning about something he liked. Like rap. Or dance, or english, because he can speak fluent english and was good at it as well. That's the only class he can sleep in and pass.
 
But no. This class was math class. Complicated expressions and not even knowing the answer bothered Kris to the bone. He wanted to skip this class. Hell, he even skipped it before. But a teacher found him in the bathroom stall, asleep, with his iPhone on listening to Britney Spears. The teacher hearing a faint "i think i'm ready now~" being moaned from the headphones.
 
Kris was at the brink being in this math class. He was about ready to get up and slap the teacher in the face, but he was a good boy. And good boys don't get in trouble.
 
Besides, he was one detention away from getting suspended.
 
"Ladies and gentleman! We have a new student in our class. This is-" the teacher went on and on explaining a semi-tall boy with light brown hair and glasses. He looked like a nerd. Ugh.
 
"You can sit next to... Kris!" The teacher exclaimed and the new boy just smiled at the man.
 
He sat down next to Kris. And Kris hated people who took up his room. Of someone even breathed in the same quadrant as him, he would literally push their face the other way. He hated other people's hot breath.
 
"Can i borrow a peeeeennnciiiiil~" the boy asked Kris. His body leaned in close to him and his words on his neck. And this time he snapped. He HATED people's hot breath on his neck. He hated people in general.
 
Kris stood up from his seat and started cussing the unsuspecting boy out in english.
"YO YOU RACHET HOE! WITH CHO HOT DONKEY BREATH IN MY FACE. YOU LITTLE HAIRY COOCHIE FUNK WEAVIN BASTERD!" Kris yelled at him. The other boy's eyes went wide.
 
"WELL GOD IN DAMN NEVER MIND, YOU SON OF A ! I JUST ASKED YOU FO YOUR RACHET PENCIL! MAN YOU LOOKIN LIKE A MALE VERSION OF MILEY CIRUS WITH CHO MAN AND ." The boy stood up and yelled back in english. "My name is Chanyeol. Got that? Not basterd. Remember that." Chanyeol told Kris, then slapped him in the face and walked out of the room.
 
Damn...
 
'That boy cussing was hot.' Kris thought, as the whole class stared at him. Even the teacher, who was so shocked that that happened.
 
------------------------
 
So that is my little crack drabble. Haha i hope you like it. Heh heh.
if i want to make this chaptered, i will unmark it complete and keep writing in it~ :D