3/?

Well, never mind!

Thinking.

Kris hated thinking. There was nothing more than... well, you get it. Kris just hated everything and everybody. But the whole reason why he hated everything and everybody was because they changed his mind set.

It all started when he went to Canada. He wanted to go, but when he really thought about it, he would change. And, believe it or not, Kris was actually a pretty bland person.

He woke up, got dressed in his school uniform, went to school, walked home, danced a little bit, ate dinner, then finally went to bed. And that was basically what happened on a regular basis ever sense the start of middle school. it wasn't like he HATED change, but when you do the same thing for so long, you get a weird feeling when you do something different and it toys with your emotions. So thus, explains the reason he goes off on anyone and anything that messes with his schedule.

 

Kris sat in his room and thought a little bit about his life and what he was doing with it. Like, really? What was Kris doing with his life? His schedule was basically the water and food. Where was the appitizer? Or the desert?

"Kris? Do you want me to bring up your dinner?" Ms. Wu came in his son's room.

"Sure..." He mumbled blankly, like watching paint on a wall dry. Ms. Wu nodded, and in what seemed only seconds, came back with a plate of dumplings and some Baozi.

"Thanks." he said and started unconciously eatting. In a matter of time, the food was finished.

 

He got onto his laptop and was strolling through his oneline homework, when he came across an add.

"Do you want a tutor? Sign up today to have avolunteer tutor come to your house for tutoring!"

Kris thought long and hard about the add.

"Hmmmmm. Well, i am getting a C in science... And i need to get that up. And i do need company..." Kris sat in his spiny chair and pondered.

He decided he would sign up for it.

 

step one- name: Kris Wu

ethnicity: Asian- Canadian

grade: 11

subject: science

schooling: Seoul high school of the arts

age: 17

have you failed and/ or skipped a grade? No

gender preference of tutor: Male

ual orientation: Bi ual

 

Kris filled out the tutor form and pressed enter. A blue box appeared indicating that his application was sent and that his tutor could be at his house as early as tomorrow after school.

So all Kris had to do was wait and see.

 

-------------------------------------

 

Kris walked into school again the next day and walked to his locker. He put in the combination and opened it, throwing his extra books and bag into the locker. Then he felt the hot breath.

 

"Wufannn~" The hot breath whispered into his ear. Kris stiffened up and dropped his binder, spilling all the contents onto the floor and into the hallway. His homework, notes, and drawings thrown asque.

"Oh! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to scare you." Chanyeol bent down and messily started to pick up his papers for him while Kris was still frozen in place.

Just as the Caramel brown boy was picking up his papers, a guy accidentally bumped into him, thrashing into Channie and then sending Chanyeol forward, mistakingly pulling down Kris's baggy shorts.

"AH!"

"OH GOD!"

"THAT KID US GONNA GIVE KRIS A ! JUST LOOK AT HOW HES RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM!"

 

Kris quuckly snatched his books from Chanyeol, hiked up his pants, and ran to his first class.

 

". That was so embarrassing! I feel like i'm gonna die!" He heard Chanyeol cursing in english.

 

-----------------------------

 

Kris ran into his first class, english, before giving a slip of paper.

"what is this?" He asked his teacher. She shrugged her shoulders before he opened the letter.

 

'Dear Mr. Wu,

we have regret to inform you that you havechanged your 2A class. Instead of taking first foundation hiphop, you will now be in mixed chorus.

Signed, the off-'

Kris crumpled the paper and sat down in his seat. Really? Chorus?! Why would he be switched to chorus? Ugh. This day was just getting worse and worse...