Chapter 7: Heartaches

Is it Possible to Love Two People at Once?
Chapter 7: Heartaches
 
Taecyeon has brought Suzy home. She had fallen asleep on their way home, she was exhausted from crying. 
 
“Suzy, we’re here.” Taecyeon gently nudging her to wake up.
 
“Mmm.” She mumbles. 
 
She unbuckles her seatbelt and leans towards Taecyeon. She suddenly gives Taecyeon a kiss on the cheek. 
 
“Thanks for tonight. I had fun, until that...” She says. 
 
“I’m sorry about that Suzy. I didn’t want that to ruin our night.” Taecyeon says, referring to the whole Tiffany/Donghae incident. 
 
“Good night oppa. Maybe next time it’ll be better.” She says, giving him a smile. 
 
“I definitely hope so. Good night Suzy.” He says as he drives off. 
 
At the girl’s house - 
 
“I know I told you this earlier, but I really haven’t had this much fun in a while, oppa. Thank you!” Tiffany says, giving Donghae the tightest hug she could. 
 
He hugs her back and gives her a kiss on her head. 
 
“Anytime for the sweetest girl ever.” He responds. 
 
“Well, since we didn’t go out for a walk, I thought we should just watch some movies.” She suggests with sparkling eyes. 
 
“That sounds great.” He answers. 
 
Both of them changed into more comfortable clothing, Tiffany wearing a simple gray shirt with jean shorts and Donghae wearing sweatpants with a white wife beater. 
 
“So nice to be comfortable, I love just being home.” She says, plopping down on the couch. 
 
“Yet, you still manage to look beautiful.” He says, sitting down beside her. 
 
An hour into the movie, both Donghae and Tiffany found themselves not enjoying the movie they have selected, but neither wanted to say so. Tiffany felt shy and did not want to bother Donghae who seemed into the movie, but little did she know, he also was not enjoying the movie. 
 
As soon as the movie finished, Tiffany grabs the remote to stop the credits from playing. 
 
“That movie was good oppa!” She says lying through her teeth. 
 
“You really think so?” He looks at her confused. 
 
“Okay, it was kind of awful.” She says, hiding her face behind a pillow.
 
He laughs. 
 
“Thank God, it wasn’t just me that thought it was horrible! Why didn’t you say something, we could have stopped it.” He asks. 
 
“You seemed to really like the movie and I would have just felt bad if I asked you to stop it.” She responds. 
 
He gently grabs her and makes her sit on his lap.
 
“Was definitely not liking the movie, but I’m liking this.” He says. 
 
Donghae and Tiffany’s relationship is again blossoming into a deeper level. 
 
They are once again falling for each other. 
 
Neither wanted to own up to it, but neither wanted to deny it either. 
 
They were just having fun and seeing where things go this time around. 
 
She was looking straight at his eyes, getting lost in them. 
 
Then, Donghae leans in to kiss her on the lips. 
 
Passionate. That’s how the kiss was. 
 
The loud and talkative Tiffany found herself speechless. No words coming out of . So she grabbed him and they kissed once more. 
 
“I’m.....liking.....this...too..” She responds while kissing him. 
 
She broke out of the kiss and just flashes him her undeniably beautiful smile. 
 
 
 
-At the 2PM dorm - 
 
Taecyeon had finally gotten home. Entering the dorm, finding no one. He was still alone.
 
He was sad. 
 
Sad doesn’t really describe how he was feeling.
 
He was depressed.
 
All he could really think about was how stunning Tiffany looked. 
 
He messed up. 
 
Big time.
 
He picks up a photo of Tiffany and him that’s sitting on the table beside his bed. 
 
“I miss talking to you. I miss telling you how my days are.” He thinks to himself.
 
He kept of staring at the photo. 
 
“I know you’re probably back with him and I’ll be happy for you, if that’s really what makes you happy. I really just miss you.” He says to himself.
 
“I just really need you back. I need my friend back.” He continues to talk. 
 
Taecyeon was feeling all kind of exhaustion, whether it be physically, mentally and emotionally. He was tired. So he decides to head to sleep. 
 
At Suzy’s dorm - 
 
Although being a part of a group, Suzy lived by herself. She had her own dorm and she liked it that way. No one was bothering her and she has a place to breathe when she needed space. 
 
She was sitting on the couch, thinking of how horrible this night has been for her. As she remembered why she ever lost Taecyeon in the first place, tears start falling down her cheeks. 
 
Flashback (2011) 
 
“Hey Taec, can we meet up?” Suzy says on the phone. 
 
“Yah, sure. I just have somethings to do. But I’ll text you when I’m done.” Taecyeon says. 
 
“Alright, see you later.” Suzy coldly says. 
 
“I love you babe, bye!” Taecyeon says.
 
After 3 hours, Suzy and Taecyeon met a coffee shop just outside of the city. 
 
It was small, unheard of and was in the middle of nowhere. 
 
“Sorry, that look a lot longer than it should.” Taecyeon says, running to the table where Suzy was sitting. 
 
“Oh, it’s okay.” Suzy answers. 
 
“You seem off today, babe. Is everything okay?” He asks with a worry look on his face. 
 
“Taecyeon, I’m sorry. I can’t do this anymore.” She says expressionless. 
 
“What do you mean?” He asks. 
 
Puzzled.
 
Taecyeon sat there, trying to read her face. 
 
“I see the way you look at her. It’s the way you used to look at me.” She gives a sad laugh. 
 
“I see the way you smile when she’s around. That’s the smile I used to put on your face.” She smiles as tears fall down her face.
 
“I see it. I see it all. And it hurts Taec.” She says. 
 
Suzy and Taecyeon’s relationship have been on the rocks weeks before they had broken up. They were seeing less of each other and Taecyeon then realized he loved Tiffany more than he was willing to admit. 
 
“Suzy, what are you talking about?” He asks.
 
“Don’t act all innocent with me Taec.  I see right through you, I know you like the back of my hand. You know exactly what I’m talking about.” She boldly says. 
 
“Suzy....” He replies. 
 
Those are the only words he could utter. 
 
“It’s Tiffany. It’s always going to be her isn’t it?” She says, tears continue to fall down her face. 
 
“You missing my birthday party to see her on one of her concerts, in a different country.” She says as she starts to list all the things she noticed. 
 
“You going to her musical show instead of coming with me to OUR show’s press conference.” She kept going.  
 
“You’re always going to put Tiffany before me. Heck, even before yourself.” She continues to talk as the tears kept coming. 
 
“I’m not here to make choose, cause if I do, I’m scared you’ll choose her over me. And I won’t let that happen. I won’t let you hurt me that much. So I’m making the choice for you.” She continues, wiping her tears away and putting a smile on her face. 
 
“I’m here to say, I’m done. I’m done Taec. I’m really done.” Suzy states.
 
“Suzy....” still the only word Taecyeon could say. 
 
“No, don’t look at me like I’m wrong. Don’t make me, even for a second, doubt that I’m making the worst decision.” She says as she stands up. 
 
“I hope, when you do get her. She’ll be the only source of your smile.” She says.
 
“I’m sorry Suzy.” Taecyeon finally says. 
 
“Goodbye Taecyeon. I hope we can remain friends.” She says, putting a sad smile on her face as she walks away from him. 
 
End of Flashback.
 
Snapping back to reality, Suzy wiped the tears off her face.
 
“How could I be so stupid and do this to myself again? I know he loves her, yet I keep trying to push myself to him. Suzy you need to get it together.” She says to herself. 
 
“Remember, you have to think about your career. That’s number one.” She tells herself and tries to stop herself from crying. 
 
Although seeming like a complete brat, Suzy is actually one of the sweetest people. She’s nice, takes care of others and very loving, just not when it comes to Tiffany. 
 
The way Suzy sees it, Tiffany ruined her happiness with Taecyeon. She never really liked her. Never liked Taecyeon’s relationship with her even before things got really serious between Suzy and Taecyeon. 
 
Suzy and Tiffany just never clicked. 
 
- At the girl’s house - 
 
After watching another movie, Tiffany had fallen asleep on Donghae’s shoulder. 
 
Donghae didn’t want to bother her sleep, so he skillfully carries her into her room, where he laid her down and tucked her in to sleep. 
 
“Good night angel.” He whispers as he kisses her on the forehead. 
 
Being respectful of their relationship, Donghae heads to the guest room, fighting ever ounce of himself that wanted to sleep beside her.
 
End of Chapter.