Chapter 4: Questions

Is it Possible to Love Two People at Once?

 

“How come we’ve never given this a chance?”
 
Dumbfounded.
 
Tiffany shakes her head wishing she heard wrong. She quickly unbuckles her seatbelt and opens the car door. 
 
“You’ve got to be ing kidding me right now.” She thinks to herself.
 
“Good night Taec-oppa.” She quickly says, as she gets out of the car. 
 
Taecyeon watched as she walked away.
 
Shocked that she just stormed out of there. 
 
She was walking so fast almost as if she was running. 
 
Out of breathe, angry and confused, all she could do was literally scream into a pillow on her bed, thanking God no one was home to witness her go crazy. 
 
“Who the hell does he think he is asking me this kind of question?! Right when he was so quick to judge my relationships, he throws this at my face?! ‘How come we’ve never given this a chance?’” She mockingly says. 
 
“I can’t even believe this, I’m gonna kill him. No way. No. No. No. No!!!!!!!” She screams. 
 
“Oh my God, I’m gonna kill him, I seriously will kill him.” She continues to speak to herself. 
 
Tiffany then found it in herself to calm down. 
 
She had to.
 
No.
 
She needed to. 
 
She picks up her phone and calls Taecyeon. 
 
“You better freaking pick...” Tiffany says as she was cut off by the person on the other line. 
 
“Hey...” Taecyeon says as he answers his phone. 
 
“up..” Tiffany continued as nothing seems to come out of . 
 
“About what I said earlier...” Taecyeon faintly says. 
 
“NO!” She yells cutting Taecyeon off mid-sentence. 
 
“You do not get to say stuff like that and totally take it back Taec. Why would you say it now?! Just when we were finally getting back to where we were before? I don’t understand you.” Tiffany angrily says. 
 
Flashback (2010)
 
Tiffany and Taecyeon have been friends since before their debut. Having many similarities made it easy for them to instantly hit it off as friends. 
 
It was Taecyeon’s birthday party. It was a small gathering which included the 8 girls from Girl’s Generation, his group mates, manager, his family and few others. 
 
Everyone was having fun, drinking, talking, things people do at a party. 
 
“Hey, where’s Tiffany? I thought she was coming..” Taecyeon asks Taeyeon.
 
“She said she was on her way, she had to do some photoshoot, you know her, busy bee Tiffany!” Taeyeon says almost apologizing because of Tiffany’s absence. 
 
“Aish, I’m supposed to be her best friend, and she’s not even here for my party. Well, when she comes tell her to come find me.” Taecyeon says as he walks away.
 
Almost 2 hours after, Tiffany had finally arrived at the party. 
 
“Omo! Mi-youngie! You’re here. Taecyeon has been asking us where you were. I think he’s getting mad!” Taeyeon says, pointing at Taecyeon’s direction. 
 
Tiffany rushes to Taecyeon. 
 
“Mianhae Taec-oppa...” Tiffany says as she hugs him from behind. 
 
“Aigoo, it’s okay Tiff, at least you’re finally here now!” Taecyeon says as he faces her and gives her a hug. 
 
“Happy Birthday Oppa! Saranghae! You know I wouldn’t miss this for the world!” Tiffany whispers to his ear.
 
“Hey babe, liking this party so far?” A girl asks Taecyeon, forcing Tiffany to let go of Taecyeon. 
 
“It’s more than I could ever ask for angel. Thank you so much. I love you.” Taecyeon answers. 
 
Tiffany stood there. 
 
Putting a smile on her face to cover up the hurt she was feeling. 
 
Even though Taecyeon and Tiffany felt that their friendship was more than just a friendship.
 
Neither wanted to admit to it. 
 
Neither could admit to it. 
 
Tiffany although single was still in love with Donghae. At the same time, she knew what she felt for Taecyeon was more than just a friend. 
 
She was still trying to sort her feelings out. 
 
She was confused. 
 
Although Tiffany did not really understand what she was feeling, she just couldn’t get over the fact that she wasn’t the one to throw Taecyeon his birthday parties and how she couldn’t call Taecyeon hers.
 
He was someone else’s.
 
And that was something she could not accept. 
 
She was hurt. 
 
Hurt was an understatement. 
 
She was broken.
 
End of flashback. 
 
Snapping back to the present, Tiffany cried. 
 
“You were with Suzy, oppa... You were with her. That’s why we’ve never given this a chance. That’s why we couldn’t give this a chance. I also welcomed you back into my life knowing that this, we, would not and could not happen. I can’t go through that again oppa. We can’t.” Tiffany explains to Taecyeon. 
 
“Tiff, you were with Donghae too. Don’t make it sound like I wasn’t the only one not emotionally available at the time. You were and probably still is in love with him. And when you guys would break up, you get back together the next day and that's how things were for 2 ing years. You didn’t give me a chance.” Taecyeon says almost yelling. 
 
“You’re ing ridiculous Ok Taecyeon.” Tiffany exclaims. 
 
“If I could go back in time and change how things were. I would. Until now, letting you slip away is the thing I regret the most. Seeing you with him, kills me.” Taecyeon quickly says. 
 
Speechless. Lost of words. Tiffany couldn’t bring herself to say anything. 
 
“I have to go.” Tiffany says as she hangs up the phone. 

“Yah, that’s what you’re good at. Running away when problems arise.” He says as soon as she hung up the call. 
 

End of Chapter.

 

[A/N: Thank you so much for the warm acceptance for this story! It makes me feel good knowing you guys are enjoying reading this as much as I enjoying writing it. For those who subscribe, thank you so much! You guys are awesome. But anyways, sorry if this chapter is a little bit on the dramatic side (at least that's what it seemed to me). I'm trying to push these chapters out as fast as I can! I'm constantly editing, trying to make this story better. Any feedback is welcome and I'd love to know what you guys think of it. Also, (I know this is getting long, but bear with me please) I have a pretty good idea of who Tiffany ends up with in my head, but who do you guys think would be better for her?! I'd love to hear who you guys pick and why. And (I swear this is the last one) for being so awesome, here's another chapter!)