Chapter 1: The Walk

Is it Possible to Love Two People at Once?

 

It was a cold day around January in Seoul. She was walking around, trying not to be noticed by anyone, living her life the way she wanted to even if it was just for a quick moment.
 
Freedom to be herself, a price she paid to be famous. 
 
Goddess, talented and famous are things her name are usually accompanied with. 
 
She is known as Tiffany. Tiffany of the popular South Korean girl group and usually dubbed as “SM’s princesses” - Girl’s Generation. She wanders the street of Seoul everyday, hoping to be feel alive, to be free. 
 
“Now this is the life, not worrying about anything or anyone. I’ve missed this.” She thinks to herself.
 
Daydreaming, not caring then she bumps into someone. 
 
“I’m sorry! I wasn’t paying attention.” She quickly apologizes as she bows. 
 
“I’ve been wondering where you were, I’ve been calling you but you haven’t picked up!” The person replies. 
 
She looks up, scared that someone has noticed her. 
 
“Omo, oppa! You scared me!” She says looking at him with eyes wide open. 
 
“I’m sorry, it’s just that I got worried. You usually answer your phone almost immediately when I call.” He says while laughing. 
 
“My life doesn’t revolve around you Taec-oppa. I have other things to do you know!” She quickly responds, rolling her eyes at what Taecyeon has said. 
 
Gorgeous, rapper and beast are some words often to describe him. 
 
Taecyeon is one of six members of 2PM, a boy band managed by JYP Entertainment. He also happens to be one of Tiffany’s dearest friend in the industry.
 
“What are you doing out here anyways oppa? What’s so important that you had to disturb me on my down time?” She asks as she continues to walk. 
 
“Well, like I said earlier I was worrying cause you haven’t picked up my calls so I came to look for you and I just wanted to invite you to this club opening. The guys will be there, a lot of people will be there, and you are welcome to bring anyone you want. As long as it’s going to be a girl.” He answers as he follows her steps.
 
“Yah!” Tiffany yells, looking back as she shoots a glare at Taecyeon. 
 
They continued to walk, talking about a lot of things like why Tiffany wasn’t allowed to bring a guy, their schedules and how they both wished that they saw each other more often. 
 
For once, they did not care about where they were.
 
They were free from things that usually hold them back.
 
This was ideal for them and they enjoyed every minute of it. 
 
Tiffany had finally reached home. 
 
“Did you want to come in oppa?” She asks Taecyeon. 
 
“Nah, I have to get home, the guys are probably looking for me anyways” He answers. 
 
“Well, good night then oppa. Thank you for walking me home. I’ll get back to you about that club thing later.” She says as she opens the door to her place. 
 
“Good night Tiff, I’ll talk to you later.” He says as he bids farewell to Tiffany. 
 
 
End of chapter.

 

 

 

 

[A/N:  This is just a very short introduction to the story. If people actually read it,

I'll try to make the chapters a longer. For those who put in the time and 

read my story, thank you. :)]