Chapter 3: The Party

Is it Possible to Love Two People at Once?
Guests arriving, loud music blaring through the walls, it was time to party. 

 

Fortunately enough, the club was strictly for people with invitations only. 

 

It was private. 

 

No camera. 

 

No strangers. 

 

Just South Korea’s most talented. Everyone was free to do anything with no fear of getting caught by the paparazzi or fear of getting caught by fans. 

 

“Now this is a party!” Junho says as everyone else nods to agreement. 

 

The music was roaring, people were dancing, drinking, and socializing. They were having fun. 

 

Then just as the song Twinkle by TTS goes on, a girl in a short red dress enters the club. Guys couldn’t take their eyes off of her. It was not always you see Girl’s Generation to events like these. The song perfectly played just as she got to the club. 

 

“Wow, you sure know how to make an entrance.” Someone says. 

 

She was glowing, her ivory white skin was shining, needing no other accessories but her smile. She was literally twinkling

 

“Donghae oppa! I didn’t know you’d be here tonight! Who’s here with you?” Tiffany says, giving the stunned Donghae a hug. 

 

Hot, ridiculously talented and funny just some words used to illustrate his perfection. 

 

Donghae is a member of the thirteen member group called Super Junior, handled by SM, and often tagged as “Kings of K-Pop”. He was no stranger to Tiffany as well, spending years together training and living under the same management. He became one of Tiffany’s closest friend and eventually Tiffany’s on and off boyfriend. 

 

Just as Donghae was about to answer her. He was rudely interrupted by a loud manly shout. 

 

“Tiff!” Taecyeon calls out. 

 

Everyone else still in awe of seeing her. She flashes her ever-famous eye smile which made all the guys looking at her swoon. 

 

“I thought Taeyeon was coming? And I thought it was clear you’re not bringing a guy? You’re ridiculous if you thought it would be okay to come alone or bring a guy!” Taecyeon whispers to her ear.

 

“She had somewhere she had to be and Donghae oppa and I didn’t come to this thing together.” She explains. 

 

“Oppa, you do know Taecyeon right?” She asks Donghae. 

 

“Ah, yes. Nice seeing you man.” Donghae says as he extends his arm for a hand shake. 

 

“Yah, you too.” Taecyeon responds, reaching for Donghae’s hand. 

 

“I better get back to the others, I’ll let them know you’re here Mi-young” Donghae says as he gives Tiffany a hug. 

 

He called her Mi-young, although she didn’t like when others would call her that, she loves it when he calls her Mi-young. For Donghae, it is a sign of endearment and for Tiffany, it is just adorable. 

 

“I’ll find you later oppa!” She says, hugging him back.

 

The club was packed with people, it was really a challenge to walk around. 

 

“By the way, you look amazing. I almost did not recognize you.” Taecyeon says he made way for Tiffany. 

 

“Why, you don’t look too bad yourself.” Tiffany replies as she smiles. 

 

They have finally made it to their private booth, where the other guys were waiting for Tiffany. 

 

“Fany Fany Tiffany!” The 5 other guys sang in chorus. 

 

“Oppas!” She says, giving a quick hug to everyone. 

 

“Did you want something to drink Tiff?” Nichkhun asks. 

 

“Maybe later oppa, I kind of just want to dance!” Tiffany says signaling them to go and dance. 

 

“You look really good Tiff, all the guys are looking at you!” Wooyoung says. 

 

“Oppa, stop teasing! Everyone here looks good!” She says shaking her head as she disagrees to what Wooyoung said. 

Tiffany and the 2PM guys decided to go down and dance. The club was swarming with male idols, male idols that hung closely around Tiffany wanting to get a chance to dance with her. 

 

“Sorry, she’s off limits.” Taecyeon said to about every guy that wanted to be around the presence of Girl’s Generation’s Tiffany. 

 

Unaware of what was happening, Tiffany just kept dancing and joking around with Chansung and Wooyoung. 

 

The night progress and Tiffany was starting to get tired from splitting herself between Taecyeon and the 2PM guys and Donghae and the Super Junior guys. 

 

Down on me by Jeremih and 50 Cent started to play. 

 

Tiffany had decided to stay with Donghae and the guys for a bit. She was dancing by herself until Donghae asked if it was okay if he danced with her. 

 

She agreed. 

 

Dancing closely, grinding, her back on him. 

 

They danced sensually. 

 

Her hands on his. 

 

His hands roamed her body. 

 

This was normal for them. This wasn’t the first time they danced like this. It made sense to them. Tiffany knew she was safe and Donghae knew no one would be able to touch her. 

 

Peace of mind, that’s the way they like to put it.

 

“If I didn’t know any better, I’d think they’re dating again!” Chansung says as he watches the two dance. 

 

“Nah, I think they’re just friends now.” Taecyeon responds hiding his jealousy. 

 

They continued to dance. People were looking, guys wishing it was them with Tiffany, girls wishing they were Tiffany. 

 

Taecyeon watches closely, wishing Tiffany was dancing with him instead. 

 

The night was coming to an end. Tiffany was exhausted  from dancing the whole night. It was nearing 4am when she decided that it was time to go. 

As she waits for Taecyeon to come back with his car, a guy approaches Tiffany. 

 

“It was really a surprise to see you here Mi-young, this isn’t your ‘scene’” The guy says. 

 

She smiles, hearing his voice, knowing it was none other than Donghae.

 

“Taecyeon oppa invited me to come, so here I am!” She explains as she flashes her eye smile. 

 

“I figured as he came to interrupt us when you got here. So I guessed he invited you here.” He says. 

 

“Mhm, I was really glad you were here oppa! I haven’t seen you in a while.” She says giving him a pinch on his cheek.

 

“We text all the time Mi-young!” He responds as he touches her hand. 

 

“Do you need a ride or something? I can drop you off. You live pretty close to me anyways.” He asks, instantly changing the topic. 

 

Just as Tiffany was about to answer, Taecyeon opens the door for her.

 

“Nah man, she’s good. I’ll drop her off.” Taecyeon quickly states. 

 

“Thank you for the offer oppa.” She says, her eyes apologizing for Taecyeon’s rude interruption. 

 

Taecyeon says nothing but nods his head to Donghae and Donghae does the same. 

 

“Bye oppa! I’ll talk you later.” Tiffany says, bidding farewell to Donghae. 

 

“So what’s up with you and Donghae? You planning on getting back together?” Taecyeon asks trying to hide his jealousy. 

 

“What’s up with you?! You were so rude to him.” She says looking at him with eyebrows furrowed. 

 

“I was not rude and you didn’t answer my question.” Taecyeon says giving his friend a glare. 

 

“Donghae oppa and I are just friends. We broke things off a couple of months ago and we ended things on a good note, so we’re friends. Plus, I work with him. He’s a very good friend of mine.” Tiffany explains emphasizing on the word friend

 

“Yah, ‘broke things off’ again.” Taecyeon mockingly says. 

“You and him are just absolutely ludicrous by the way. One moment you’re together and the next you’re not, then you’re together again. I can’t keep up with your relationship anymore.” He adds. 

 

“Yah! Who are you to judge my relationship with him anyways!” She yells. 

 

It was complete silence in the car for minutes.

 

No one spoke until they’ve finally reached Tiffany’s place. 

 

Then out of nowhere, Taecyeon says, “How come we’ve never given this a chance?”

 

End of Chapter.

 

[ A/N: As consolation for my ridiculous short chapters, here's another chapter!]