Expect the Unexpected...

Nothing Lasts Forever

Chapter 5: 

Woo Anna & Kim Jongin 

--------------------------------- 

Crying and staying in bed all day wont help me get over him and I know that.So I decided to go out for a stroll in the park since it is a beautiful day today in Seoul.I was so mesmerized by the beauty of the scenery that I didn't notice I bumped into a guy. 

"aish,mianhe" 

"its ok miss" 

That voice,I know that voice.My head immediately shot up and I couldn't believe the person im seeing in front of me... 

"ka-kai?"

"anna? is that you?" 

"yes"

"anna,im so so sorry.I regret it ok? I regret breaking up with you.mianhe..jagiya"

My world came crashing down once again."jagiya" that word kept repeating inside my head.The word i've been wanting to hear,but did I hear it from the right person? 

"uhh..."

"will you forgive me anna? Maybe,we can start over?" 

Did I hear right? Kai wants to start over? A part of me wants to forgive him and say yes,but a part of me is holding back the other part.As much as I wanted to,I just couldn't at least not right now.The wound in my heart is not yet healed. 

"as much as i want to kai,i just cant.Im not ready yet.Im sorry but i gotta go.Have a good day jongin-shi" 

Wow,been a long time since I called him by his name and not his nickname.But,its for the best since...we're nor together anymore. 

 

"how can i forget you when you're making it so hard for me to do so.."