When Everything Came Crashing Down On Me

Nothing Lasts Forever

Chapter 1:

Woo Anna 

------------------- 

Every couple in Seoul wanted to have a relationship like ours.We were given the name "Fairytale Couple" we got that name because,our relationship was perfect inside and out.But what the people didn't know was that the "Fairytale Couple" love story became a love story they wont ever want to read.Because believe it or not we lost the "Spark" and I found that out when I made the biggest and stupidest mistake of my life... 

Flashback 

I was getting impatient waitting for my boyfriend,kai,so I decided to visit him in their dorm instead.As I was about to enter the building I saw a familiar looking car parked outside,it wasn't just any car it was Kai's car.Oh how I wished I didn't do any further investigation because,what I saw next made my beating heart to stop... 

There,inside the car I saw my boyfriend,but he wasn't alone because there he was kissing another girl.A girl that is not me and a girl that is not his girlfriend.It hurt me to see the guy I gave my everything to,lip locking with another girl.But what broke me is the fact that he saw me but he didn't dare stop eating the girl's face. 

End of Flashback 

I remember walking home broken hearted that day.I cried myself to sleep for a whole 2 weeks.From then on I swore that I will never fall hard for a guy ever again.Because walking home with a broken heart was something I don't Want to happen twice.