You Never Know How Much Someone Means to You Until You've Lost Them

Nothing Lasts Forever

Chapter 2: 

Kim Jongin 

--------------------- 

I know,I made a mistake.A mistake that I can probably never fix.I knew I should've stop right at the moment I saw her,trust me I wanted to but I don't know what came over me.I regret lip locking with a girl that I have barely known for a day.I regret everything I did.Anna meant the whole world to me,without her im not complete.Well now,I guess I need to accept the fact that I might never be whole again because,I lost the one and only girl who accepted me for who I am and for who I am not.She loved me at my worst but she even loved me more at my best.She gave me her all,her everything,yet as a payback I gave her a broken heart,a broken heart that might take forever to heal.I took her for granted.Anna was the best girlfriend a guy could ever have and could wish for.I used to be one of those lucky guys that have a perfect girlfriend and a perfect relationship,but just because of a stupid and dumb mistake I made all that went away.I lost all of it in a flash,dissappeared like a bubble just like that.All because of me and my stupid choices. 

"If only I could bring back time,I would fix all my mistake.Then maybe,just maybe I could get my girl back."