Chapter 24

Happy families
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho , chorong and their cute little daughter at Suho parents' residence , They are waiting at kim family's livingroom nervously. They come here when suho's father said that he really want to see them .

"Everything will be ok" Suho hold chorong's hand tightly and said. He try to encourage chorong and chorong slightly nod. Jooyeon look around in the livingroom. She find his father's pictures and wondering why there are so many of his dad's pictures in this house.

The heard foot step and 4 peoples enter in to the living room , where suho and his family is. This peoples are Suho's parents and their guards. Suho bite his lips to prevent from crying when he saw his father sitting on wheelchair . He look very weak and breathing slowly on his wheel-chair.

Chorong just lower her head . She can't look into suho parents' eyes since they were very scary. They did alot of mean thing to her in the past , when they heard suho is getting married with chorong. Jooyeon hide behind chorong since she feel scared to see so many strangers.

"Why did you call us?" Suho asked.

"Suho ah, it have been really along time since i didn't see you" His father said slowly and breathing weakily. Suho just look away since he don't want to see his prideful father's weak image.

"Long time no see chorong" Mr kim greet and chorong bow 90 degree to him and show her respect. Mr.kim smile when he see jooyeon hiding behind chorong.

"It's our first time meeting Jooyeon. Nice to meet you" he said and jooyeon just looking at him .

"here is the candy i prepare for you , jooyeon" Mr.kim give the candies he is holding in his hand to his granddaughter. Jooyeon look at chorong with can-i-take-it eyes.Chorong feel confuse , she don't know what to say. "Should i say Yes or No " chorong look at suho and asked in her mind.

"What are you doing? Why are you suddenly acting like a good grandfather?" Suho asked with annoying.

"Suho , how can you say like this to your father?" His mom who quietly watching the whole conversation scold to suho.

"Why? Did i said something wrong? You guys are the one who made me and chorong's life difficult. You guys are the one who give a hard time to us. you guys are the one who didn't come to watch your granddaughter this whole time and yet why are you suddenly acting like this?" suho asked and wipe the tear fell down from his eyes frustardly. He know it is wrong to yell at the old parents but he can't control his anger anymore.

"Sorry Suho " his dad said . Suho and chorong's eyes widen with shock . That arogente man is apologizing to them. They can't even believe their ears.

"I know me and your mom did alot of bad things to you and your wife in the past and we even didn't care about our granddaughter. We are really bad.I know you hate us. I know you will never want to forgive us but . "He said and breath since talking too much make him tired and hard to breath.

"But i want you two to forgive me and your mothers. " he said. Mrs.kim just standing there without sayi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter