Chapter 18

Happy families
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan stop the car in front of bomi parents house. " grandma grandpa, chenyun is arrived!!!" chenyun get out and ran in to the house from opened door while shouting. Luhan and bomi laught and enter in the house.

"welcome home Bomi" bomi elder brother doojoon greet and hug bomi. bomi push doojun with annoyed and walk to her parents. luhan laught and hug doojoon.

"welcome my daughter" bomi's dad Mr.yoon said while holding chenyun."welcome bomi. it's have been a long time" mrs.yoon said and bomi kiss her. "luhan you guys didn't bring luggage?" doojoon asked to luhan. "yes, we will back to Seoul this evening so we didn't bring any luggage" luhan said as doojun nod.

"you will back this evening?can't you go back tomorrow morning?" mrs.yoon asked and luhan bow to his mother-in-law with apologize. "sorry, mom we can't .tomorrow oppa have work" bomi said as her family nod. "Xi Chenyun, come to uncle" doojoon said as chenyun ran to doojoon and doojoon hug him. "it's have been a long time.i miss you so much. you become more taller" doojoon pat chenyun little and said.

"you have to grow more taller. your parents are shorty" doojoon said . bomi and luhan glare to doojoon while bomi parents are laughing. "chenyun come to mom" bomi said as wide her arm but chenyun still hugging doojoon. "no mama, it's have been a long time i didn't meet uncle .i will come to you tomorrow" chenyun said as doojoon kiss chenyun make chenyun giggle. doojoon smirk to bomi with victory while bomi just ignore him."mother-in-law, i am hungry" luhan said while rub his tummy.

"let's eat your mother-in-law prepared your favourite korean beef" luhan smile as his father in law speak. "mother-in-law is the best" luhan hug and mrs.yoon laught. "chenyun, let's eat. grandpa will feed you" chenyun broke hug and ran to his grandpa and hold his hand.

*After eating,They go to garden* Bomi and her parents talking and watching luhan,doojoon and chenyun playing football.

"luhan, you will never beat me" doojoon said and luhan smirk. "brother-in-law, i am way more better than you" luhan pat doojoon and start kick the ball. doojoon and chenyun ran to the ball and they start playing football.

"seem like chenyun is so happy" mr.yoon said. "yes, at home when luhan go to his work and i am doing housework he have to play alone.sometime jooyeon play together with him but he is lonely" bomi said while drinking water and her parents nooded. "you should have second child for chenyun" mrs.yoon said make bomi chop her drink.

"WHAT?!!!! *cought* what *cought* *cought*" . "you should be careful " her mother pat her back. "what wrong bomi?" luhan shout when he saw bomi coughing. "GOAL!!!!!" when luhan looking at bomi, doojoon make a goal. doojoon shout and chenyun jumping happily while luhan just blink his eyes.

"are you ok now?" mrs.yoon said as bomi nooded. " you should think about second child"  her father said. "what's just happened" luhan ,chenyun and doojoon walk to them. " nothing" bomi shook her head and give water bottle to them. "mama, you know papa lost to uncle doojoon" chenyun said. "son,this is just a first round i don't lose yet next round i will show you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter