chapter 10

Happy families
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun park the car in front of his house and look at the bouquet of red rose and big teddy bear  thathe bought. "*sigh* today we need to fight again?*sigh* " sehun hold bouquet and teddy bear and get out from the car. "fighting Oh Sehun, hope hayoung will give me a chance to explain". sehun open the door and enter the house.

"hayoung" sehun see hayoung sitting in the kitchen and he quickly go to her. "hayoung " sehun call and hayoung look at him . "hayoung, please forgive me and lis . . . . ." sehun was cut by hayoung. "forgive me?never . . i will never forgive you" hayoung coldly said. "I can understand you when you are talking with other girls but not T-ae. you and T-ae talking and laughing in the cafe and the image of you two look like a lovely couple that love each other very much" hayoung continued.

"I will explain to you. today T-ae come to my office and surprised me. She said she have to live in Korea for a while and she need to go back to America. So, we decide to talk in the cafe since it have been a long time we didn't meet each other" sehun said and hayoung smirk.

"what did you feel about meeting with your ex girlfriend again?" hayoung asked. "i already told you T-ae is not my ex girlfriend. she is my childhood best friend and . . . ." sehun stop. "and what?" hayoung asked. "and. . . .she was my first love and i used to like her but she don't like me back" sehun said and look at hayoung.

"so you feel sad because she don't like you?. go tell T-ae that you love her and live with her" hayoung walk away to the bed room and lock the door. sehun go to the living room and sit on the sofa. "i try to explain but everything went wrong" sehun said.

"stupid  . . . . .oh sehun is a stupid . ." hayoung wipe her tears roughtly. Hayoung phone sudden

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter