Chapter 2

Happy families
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai wake up and open his eyes. kai look at naeun who sleeping soundly beside him. kai smile and kiss her forhead.naeun groan and wake up.

"good morning my wife" kai said as get up on the bed. " good morning too but i want to sleep more" naeun said as close her eyes again.kai smile.

"sleep more. I will prepare breakfast for you and me" kai said and go to bathroom to clean himself.After, he go to kitchen and prepare french toast for them. naeun is still sleeping in the bed room.

"finish" kai said as place them on the plate. "oh!! it look delicious" naeun said from behind and kai surprised.

"i thought you are sleeping" kai said as sit on the chair. naeun smile and sit on the chair. "let's eat" they said and eat their breakfast.After eating, naeun's phone ring and naeun answer. " naeun ah, i willl be there within 30 minutes" naeun manager said. naeun nod and hung up. The door bell ring and kai open the door.

"let's go kai, you are gonna late for your schaduel" kai manager said and kai nod. "honey i have to go now let's meet at night" kai said and hug naeun. "fighting honey" naeun said and hug him back. After kai leave, naeun manager arrive. "let's go naeun". naeun nod and leave with her manager.

Sehun wake up and open his eyes. sehun look at hayoung but he didn't see her. "hayoung ah" sehun get up on the bed and search hayoung.

"hayoung ah!!!" sehun shout in worried. he can't find her anywhere. "where is she?where is she?" sehun go to the downstair quickly. his body is shaking with worry. Sehun go to the kitchen and saw hayoung.

"Hayoung ahhh!!!" sehun shout and ran to her. sehun hug hayoung tightly from behind.

"oh my god!! you scared me" hayoung said. "I thought you leave me*sod*" sehun said and hug her more tightly. hayoung heard sod from sehun and turn back and face sehun. "you are crying?!! baby sehun" hayoung said and sehun wipe his tears quickly. "no.i am not". hayoung smile and kiss sehun.

"I am not leaving you. yesterday i learned kimchi chige recipe from chorong unnie so i decide to make for you but it is so hard" hayoung said. "that why you didn't  hear my scream" sehun asked and hayoung nod.

"i decide to learn how to cook from now on. i will cook delicious meals for you every days" hayoung said and continue her kimchi soup. "you don't have to cook . the only thing you have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter