Chapter 22

Happy families
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What are you guys doing here?" sehun asked as walk to baekhyun and eunji. "What about you?" eunji asked. "we ran away from since we don't want to eat mother-in-law food" hayoung answer and sehun nod. "today is our eunyoungie's 5 mounths old birthday so we come here to relax" baekhyun said. "more like he drag me" eunji said and baekhyun pouted make everyone laugh.

"wow!!!! eunyoungie is 5 months old already" sehun take the eunyoung from eunji's arm and said. "surprisly she don't cry"hayoung said and hold eunyoung's little hand. Sehun and hayoung laugh happily when eunyoung cutely smle to them. Eunji and baekhyun look at each other and said at the same time "you two will be good parents for sure".

"i know right. hayoung ah let's make a baby. it have been six months since we got married and i want baby" sehun whine but hayoung act like she didn't heard. "eunji ah,let's ride roller coster" baekhyun shake eunji's arm and show the cutest puppy eyes ever . "i already to you i can't. i have to live together with eunyoung" eunji reply coldly. "unnie, we will live with her and you go enjoy yourself with bacon oppa"hayoung said. "but. . . . . ."eunji said but cut off by sehun. "we will take care of her well" .

AND SO, baekhyun and eunji couple go to rollar costar while sehun and hayoung left on the bench together with sleepy eunyoung.  "i think she want to sleep" hayoun said and sehun nod while  holding sleepy eunyoung in his arm. Hayoung smile at sehun. later, eunyoung fell asleep in sehun's arm.

On the other hand, baekhyun and eunji ride almost everything in the amusement park. actually baekhyun drag her all around and eunji enjoy too. "let's enter in that haunted house" eunji said but this time excited baekhyun become quiet baekhyun.

Bakhyun hide behind eunji and close his eyes tightly once they enter in the haunted house. "what are you doing?" eunji asked. "eunji , protect me. i will believe in you" baekhyun said with shaky voice. "hello Byung baekhyun ssi, this is the words girls usually said to boys when they enter in the haunted house" eunji said. "so what?" baekhyun asked his eyes is closing tightly. "what did you mean what?i should be the one who say this kind of words but you are the one  who said this" eunji said. "eunji ah, i know you are brave than me so protect me from that bad ghost" baekhyun said and hug eunji from behind. eunji roll her eyes and walk.

"YEA

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter