You (Hana)

Straight Forward

Training. The one thing you had your mind focused on. With your long hair down, you didn't care about it being messy as you moved to the song, didn't care about the world.Failure was no option for you at the moment since you really are close to achieving your dream. You weren't there to please anybody anyway. Heck you had nobody but yourself in the room.

 

In the well lit room you stared at yourself not allowing pity to fill your face due to the bad past. You checked your phone for the time and read  9:46 pm 

" ah? It's late already... " You drank on your water bottle,full of thirst from practicing a routine. You looked at your self in the mirror, plastered a smile

* I still can't believe I'm able to leave and chase my dream*

 

 

Jae Rin. That's your name. A pure Korean that arrived from Canada since you asked your father's permission to go back home and live with your aunt. He is a rich business man that always sought for perfection in what he does but still you loathed him since he took you from your mother at the age of 6. They quarreled almost every night and you always heard them screaming while they thought you were asleep...
 


You cant do anything right! You can't find a new job. You don't have any talents! You cant even look after Jae Rin while I work for our food, our house , your DEBT! "

 

"It wasn't my fault  they FIRED me for something I didn't do -"

 

You heard a loud slap and squirmed at the thought of your mother getting hurt.

 

"EXACTLY. You DIDN't DO." Your appa emphasized on his words " you always slacked of at work even your co-worker told me that. What do you even do when you leave?"

 

Sobs. Your mother was crying and your appa fell silent.

 

After the long pause Your father spoke again " Ha Ni, are you in love with somebody else? "


 

You tried not to remember the short memories as you left the dance studio with loud music still playing through your headphones, keeping the universe out. Even out of the practice room you were nodding your head to the song and suddenly danced to it.

 

*****

Chanyeol and Kai were the last ones to leave their dance studio and had to run all the way to the main lobby of the building where the rest of EXO- K were waiting.

 

"Hey Kai, you think Suho hyung will treat us to dinner?" Chanyeol asked as he heard his stomach growl.

 

" Most likely will. But if he doesn't, let's make Sehun do his job" Kai said as they approached the sofa where Baekhyun, Suho, and DO were sitting and the rest of EXO standing around.

 

Chanyeol skipped half way through, "Let's go? Yah, Suho hyung, can you buy us dinner?" Everyone stood and nudged Suho

" Please hyung? I haven't eaten lunch too!" Baekhyun's head suddenly popped out of nowhere and started massaging Suho's shoulders.

 

"Aaah. I feel like you already own my credit card. Spending on food and bubble tea." sending glares at Sehun

"But you're the one who offered! I only ask Luhan hyung whenever we go together! " Sehun explained

 

Suho suddenly felt guilty "I'm just kidding! I'm hungry, let's get some noodles!"

 

They left the building while Sehun saw a scene with a girl walking under the light of a street lamp. Quickly he took out his phone and took a shot of the scene " It came out nicely! " Sehun looked around noticing they already left him.

" HYUNGS! Wait for me! I'm hungry too!" Sehun rushed to the rest of them but had to feed his curiosity too. Sehun looked back as he raced past you just to see who the girl in the new photo was. Still under the light, he thought he'd see a coordi- noona and instead saw a teenager dancing with headphones on.

 

That got him to slow down and almost stopped on his tracks. But his stomach couldn't agree, he was hungry and Suho was treating everybody without him even doing an aegyo.

 

 

 

You unlocked your aunt's apartment using the spare key and was greeted by the smell of kkalguksoo, * mmm noodles*

"Rin rin is that you?" You heard your aunt call from the small kitchen.

"Ne auntie? " you walked towards the kitchen and dropped your bag on the floor beside your chair. 

"I made noodles for us! " she said while placing the hot bowl of noodles down on the table and then gave you a pair of chopsticks.

 

Both of you dug in and were eating quite well. "How was training? Feeling good? Did you hang out with friends? Boys? A boyfr-" That's when you choked on the meat.

You coughed and still your cheeks were getting pink by the second. "WHAT? Auntie, you know I don't .... Hangout with those kind of people. And how many times do I have to tell you, no relationships.Strictly focused!" Balling your hand into a fist full of determination

Auntie laughed at your facial expression and her eyes softened "Rin, you don't have to be alone all the time. There's nothing wrong with loosening up just a bit.Nobody plans on hurting you." You ate slowly again "Hey, you have classes tomorrow, you better wash up and fix up your things for tomorrow and then go straight to bed, arasso?" 

 

"Deh" you replied after you slurped on the soup. 

 

 

 

* nobody plans on hurting me but they don't realize that what they're doing pains me. * 

You got up and headed to your room to do what she just told you.