Chapter 6: I'm sorry

Faithful

"Miss. Wake up. Someone  is here to see you." My favorite maid, Jinjin, shook me and whispered. I didn't have enough sleep last night due to the thoughts of JinYoung and Sandeul. I told Chunyun to take Sandeul home yesterday since I was worried that he wouldn't be able to ride his bike home. He temperature went back to normal but he was still weak. I called him last night and asked if he was okay and he said yes, I doubted it though. He didn't sound like he was fine.

"What?" I groaned as I stretched, refused to open my eyes. I was so tired that I didn't feel like going to school, which never happened before.

"Miss. Someone is downstair waiting for you." Jinjin whisoered in my ear once again. I slowly opened my eyes. 

"Who?" I mumbled. I rubbed my eyes with my hands and stretched once more. When I was fully awake, I reached down under my pillow and took out my phone. 6:30 A.M I blinked as I saw the time. Who would be here so early in the morning? "I will be right down. But who is it?" I asked again as I kicked away my blanket.

"Someone you know, Miss." Jinjin winked, sounded excited. Someone I know?

I got up slowly, guided my legs carefully, preventing it to touch anything on the way out of bed. My knees were still hurting but it wasn't as bad as before. I made my way to the bathroom still wondering who it was. 

After washing up, I got out and took a pink sweater and wore it over my pink nightdress. I pushed the door opened and the smell of fresh baked bread gently awakened my sense. I looked to my right to look for Jinjin. She smiled as I looked extremely confused. She helped me get downstair since it hurt my knees when I walked downstair. At about half way down, I heard a familiar rhytm: my favorite song, Only learned bad things. Only Soyoung and JinYoung knew that I like this song. I felt a little pain as I mentioned his name.

After a few difficulties, I finally got downstair. I heard little banter down at the kitchen. A male voice? My dad wouldn't be awake at this time. Now, I'm seriously confused.

The music got louder as I approached the kitchen. And there I saw that familiar figure that I was chasing after yesterday. The figure that I longed to see. That tall, friendly figured that crushed my heart. I blinked, thinking that I saw a wrong person.

"Naeun-ah. Come and sit down." My mom came toward me and took me to the dining table. I sat down quietly and cautiously looked up to see him. After comfirming that it was him, I looked at my mom, seeking for an answer. But she just smiled mysteriously like the way Jinjin did. I pouted.

The dining table was already completely set up. There were roses in the middlw of the table and they changed my plate to a pink color, instead of the normal green color plate. I sat awkwardly until my mom and Jinjin left the scene and left me alone with him. I sighed as I straightened myself.

"Naeun-ah." He said softly without turning back to look at me. I bit my lip.The song changed to Beast's I'm sorry, another of my favorites.

Girl, I still regret a lot
I wanna, I wanna turn back times

The lyrics jabbed my like a knife. I tried to breathe but it seemed so difficult.

Ereoke neol

Miss you, miss you, miss you

I tried to hold my tears back as the memories from yesterday came flooding back. I clenched my fists as pain traveled through my body.

"Naeun-ah. I'm sorry." He came from the side and grabbed my hand. My fists began to loosen. He got down on one knee, still holding my hand. "Naeun-ah, I'm so sorry for what happened. I should have believed you. I know. I know that I'm such a fool." He said softly. I didn't look down at him. I looked straight unabled to say anything.

I'm sorry girl I'm sorry girl

I'm sorry girl I'm sorry girl 

"Naeun-ah." He reached for my cheek and turned my head toward him. I looked down at him. I gave up. I blinked at let tears rolled down my cheeks. "Naeun-ah. I'm sorry. Please forgive me." He reached up and wiped away my tears. He then turned back and motioned Jinjin, who was standing outside, to bring him something. Jinjin brought over a plate of omelet and placed it in front of me.

I began to cry even harder as I saw what was written on it. "I'm sorry :( " it wrote in ketchup. I turned my attention from the omelet to him. JinYoung-ah, thank you.

"Oppa" I said in between the sobs. I leaned over and hugged him. "I forgive you." I smiled.

His body seemed to relaxed after I said that I forgave him. He hugged me back. "Thank you. and sorry." He whispered.

I smiled. "Let's eat." I beamed as I wiped away my tears.

"Okay." He let go of me and pulled a chair and sat next to me. Jinjin brought over a cup of milk. He began to feed me. I laughed. "Is it good?" He asked after feeding me a piece of egg.

I nodded and took a piece of egg and feed him.

"Of course it is." My mom went inside and said. "He came here since 5 just to make you omelet."

"Five?" I whispered to JinYoung, shocked. He nodded. 

"It took him more than an hour to make you omelet." Jinjin laughed.

"Well, maybe that's why it's so good." I stuck my tongue out to .

"Okay." Jinjin giggled.

JinYoung and my mom laughed. Another happy morning.

 

 


July 13, 2011

A/N: Eeep! Sorry for the short update >.<

Hope you guys enjoy it ^^