He

Oppa!

He

 

It was Byun Baekhyun standing in front of you…

 

You were just standing there with no words. Your brain is too surprised to process anything. You soon feel like someone is calling you.

 

“Hellooooo, Miss,” Baekhyun waved his hands in front of your face. You soon back to your sense.

 

“Aaaa yes?” Didn’t know what to do, your voice cracked while answering his question. Baek seemed like laughing a bit since you cracked your voice in front of him. You bowed for apologize.

 

“That’s okay. Are you looking for someone?” Baek asked once again .

 

Yes I was looking for you…

 

“Ah yess.. we… uhh..” you exchanged gaze with MinAh who also seemed too surprise to process anything. You poked her wrist and after reassure she had come back to her sense, MinAh cleared her voice and started speaking.

 

“Ah.. yes.. We are here to.. umm.. actually―”

 

“They’re the interns that Ahn PD said will be interviewing you guys, Baek.” Before MinAh finished her sentence, a guy seemed in his late 20s, grabbed Baek’s left shoulder and spoke.

 

Baek just nodded. “Ah, I see. So they are the ones.” He smiled and greeted MinAh then to you. He seemed a little bit confused while seeing you. “I think I’ve ever seen you somewhere before… your face seems familiar to me?” He saw you reassuring then looked up to the rooftop and put his index finger on his chin.

 

A guy who introduced himself as EXO’s manager rolled his eyes. “You say that to everybody, Baek. Now go to toilet because you are performing in 15 minutes.” Baek then said sorry and ask to wait for him to come back before he went to the toilet.

 

“Thank you oppa for letting us interviewing EXO today despites your heavy schedules.” MinAh gave her best smile to EXO’s manager.

 

Manager oppa winked his eye to MinAh before put his left arm on MinAh’s shoulder. “Don’t worry, girls. I know you guys are big EXO fan and you asked your father to give backstage pass to you, right?” Your best friend flustered then admitted it. He then asked why you two were shocked the moment you saw Bakehyun “It’s just her is a big fan of Baekhyun, oppa.” Then she looked at you teasing. What you could do was looking at the other side and avoiding her gaze.

 

“Now let’s go inside and meet the other guys.” You just realized that you two were talking in front of the door. Manager oppa guided you guys to go inside.  “Yo yo kids!” Manager oppa yelled the moment he entered the room. Each member of EXO was busy with each other. You could see Chanyeol was chatting with Suho and Chen while Xiumin who seemed sleepy didn’t pay too much attention even though he also was involved in their conversation. You could also see Kai and Lay seemed so busy practicing their choreography since they both will present special performance today. In the other corner of the room, Tao and Kris were playing with Kris’ ipad and complaining in Chinese while he lost and Luhan and DO would just laugh seeing them both. Then you saw Sehun, the youngest member just sit and closed his eyes at the corner while putting his headsets on.

 

After calling them once again and greeted you two as the intern reporters, he left you both alone because he was called by the PD of today’s music show. After few minutes, Baekhyun who just returned from the toilet, helped to introduce you guys to each member of EXO. You guys thought they would not care with you since you were just introduced as the intern reporter. But you were wrong, they seemed so friendly and even you guys could have some light conversation after few minutes passed.

 

Baekhyun, who was still curious, asked you once again in the middle of conversation.

 

“I’m sure I have seen you before. Have we ever met?”

 

You, who seemed so shy because you were talking to Baekhyun, finally dared to talk.

 

“I actually have been to a lot of your fanmeeting sessions, oppa. I am the one who gave you a scarf of mine in Daegu few days ago, the white one with black accent at the edge.”

 

Baekhyun felt the light bulbs on his mind. “Aaahh! True! The one who said you will have finals in few months and asked to be given a support since you’d like to enter the college I am in, right? What is your chosen major?”

 

He remembers me!!

 

You felt your heart almost jumped when you realized that Baekhyun will be your senior on college and he remembers you!

 

“I still don’t know, oppa. I am still thinking about it.” You smiled with your eyes and Baekhyun advised you to quickly make decision before he told you that Sehun will also enter the same college with you and he chose dance performance as his major. Sehun who only saw you guys talking since first time only nodded.

 

“Yeah, I will attend the same college with you… I guess…” He got confused for a moment before he reached out his hand. “I haven’t introduced myself properly. I am Oh Sehun.” You replied his greeting before introduce yourself. “My friend here is a big fan of you, oppa.” MinAh didn’t talk so much since she was in awe when she saw Sehun.

 

“I really like you when you dance, oppa!”

 

***

 

“Oppa! What do you want to be when you grow up?” The 6 years old you asked when you two were grabbing some cotton candy together at a convenient store near your house.

 

The guy who you called ‘oppa’ seemed thinking hard while also eating his cotton candy. “A dancer. I want to dance to make you happy again when you’re sad.”

 

You looked at him and made a face. “You can dance, oppa?” You really couldn’t believe he wanted to be a dancer since he looked chubbier compared to his peers. What you couldn’t believe more, it’s because of you.

 

“Don’t worry! You’ll see me dance one day!” He ate his cotton candy roughly and confidently walked back to the park you two always played together

 

***

 

After you two ended up the “interview”―well, you guys particularly didn’t want EXO to think you both are sasaeng fans (the fans who always stalk their idols and will not leave them alone with their business), so you guys were preparing some questions to be asked just like the normal interview―you finally told your farewell and went back home with some happiness left behind. MinAh―who claimed herself wouldn’t be able to sleep since she talked to Sehun, her forever idol―also said her farewell when she has reached her bus stop.

 

You couldn’t help but smile and humming all the way you walked back home. Your eyes suddenly stopped at a park you used to visit often back then. It’s been a long time since you avoided this park because of him and you had found your new playground not long after that. After sitting on an old bench, you put your headset on and let the music took back your mind.

 

He used to be the most important person in your life. He was the first guy friend you’ve ever met. He was the person who protected you from the dog next door which used to bark to you every time you passed the house. He was the person you could call as your ‘oppa’ because of his mature side despites the fact that he is in the same age as you.

 

You couldn’t hold back and your tears started to fall because of memories you used to share with him.

 

Because you suddenly missed his presence.

 

“Oppa! How are you?” you talked to nothing since there is only a big old tree nearby and a small playground that couldn’t be used anymore. “I even forgot your name! Ugh cursed me.” As you wiped your tears, your phone rang. It was your mom who asked you to come back quick to have dinner together.

 

Finally you grabbed your handbag and decided to leave the place with tears still flowing from your eyes.

 

 


Hey guys xxx

Thanks for viewing my story <3 feel sooo good since I wanted to write a story since idk maybe stoneage ago. So maybe if you can give more comments and let me know which one is lack, you can give me a good dream when I slept hihi.

Basically some of this story is based on my true experience :p so, please forgive me if I am being too cheesy here and there hehe. love you guys to the moon and back <3

 

P.S: Baekhyun is sooooo ing cute. I CAN'T CONTAIN MY FEELINGS NO MORE!! -dead-