New

Oppa!

 

new

 

You once again looked at your reflection in the mirror next to the drawer at your room. You comb your long straight hair once again to make sure that it won’t get messed because of the wind later. After you put some light make-up on your face and made sure that everything is perfect, you grabbed your bag and got ready to leave the room.
 
 
“Fighting!” you said to your reflection whilst clenching your right hand in the mirror once again and shut the door closed.
 
 
This is finally, the day you had been dreaming of.
 
 
Today is the day of the opening ceremony of your university.
 
 
The nature was very friendly the moment you stepped out of your home. The smile on your face could not be torn off because the day seemed so perfect for you. The sun was shining so brightly―but not too bright that it would cause your vision to be blurry. It was lukewarm that you even could not be assured that the weather was on your side. The flowers bloomed so beautifully, clear sign that the spring was going near. Not to mention that the wind was not blowing too intense nor hard. You decided to take a walk through the park nearby your campus, thus you got off one stop before the stop you supposed to take to go to your campus, adoring the beauty of spring that came.
 
 
It was not easy to assure your parents to permit you to continue your study here, in this university. You need a month, more or less, to make them believe that the main reason you chose this university was not because your idol was also the student in this university.
 
 
You told them it was because of this university’s reputation that you considered to continue your study here. Not to mention that the major you took was also got a high grade nationally which it would boost your future to be better.
 
 
Finally, seeing your high determination and by thinking your good marks during high school, they allowed you to continue your study here. You felt there was a parade in your mind.
 
 
“But do remember, sweetheart. We permit you to get into this university because this university seems promising for your future. Do not let the guard off by going after that eyeliner boy everyday―” your mom seemed so worry, yet understanding. They never really liked you were always bragging about this Byun Baekhyun―or at least that was how your parents called him, a boy. But deep inside you know, they trust you 100% that it was enough for you to thanked them and promised them that you would not be silly enough to let your study dropped.
 
 
After walking for about 10 minutes, the big gate of your university started to be seen. There was a big plang stood before the gate and soon you felt yourself nervous in excitement.
 
 
Welcome New Students to The Opening Ceremony
Spring Term 2013
XO University
 
Confidently, you walked through the gate with some other students who seemed about to attend the opening ceremony, just like you.
 
 
After found the row in which they categorized it by the majors, a guy in his 60s and dressed in black suit, took the microphone and murmured something in which you could not hear clearly because you stood the way too far from the front. After you tried to jump some times in order to see or at hear what the man―that you presumed is the dean of the university―you gave up and chose to not care. You looked away to the other side, hoping to see MinAh, who was applied for arts performance major, while you chose yourself to apply for finance major.
 
 
Three columns beside, you could finally see MinAh yawning for only heaven knew how many times already. You whispered calling her name―hoping she would once turn her head to you, although she seemed like she was about to fall asleep in any minutes ahead. Just like the heaven answered, she turned to you and made eye contact with you when she was straightening her hands to her back, to avoid her falling asleep from boringness of the never-ended-opening-ceremony-speech. You could have yourself laid your eyes to some male students who were already in their deep dreams. Even one of them slept so soundly.
 
 
You mouthed how bored you were to MinAh and she replied that she also felt the same. You soon found you two were giggling because she kept mouthed what I cannot understand you sentence in which only you two understood.
 
 
It was the thing you liked from your friendship with MinAh which seemed like forever already. You two didn’t need to tell each other by words of how bad your day was, or when you just got rejected by the guy whom once you had your crush on. You could just stepped into the class or called her, pretending everything was fine when she would be the one to look deep into your eyes, and told that you were not fine at all. She was the first friend you made when you got into high school while you still were unfamiliar of the situation. She was a kind of friend, a girl friend, that everybody could always ask for. And you felt extremely lucky she chose you to be her best girl friend.
 
 
Yeah, girl friend. She always emphasized that word, because her best guy friend was none other than her boyfriend, Lee Taemin. She sounded so naïve the moment those words fell from . She was so blindly in love with that guy who danced perfectly. Yeah, Lee Taemin was MinAh’s number one motivation and supporter for her to not giving up her dream to become a musical performer, her childhood dream, while he also gave what your bestfriend needed the most when you couldn’t give it to her―an embrace that was different than just an embrace a friend did, shoulders and chest to lean on, and a loving gaze. They were so lovey dovey that you admitted once you grew sick of their PDA, but at the same time you envied their relationship the most.
 
 
Out of the blue, a guy, a blonde guy, poked you from behind. He was standing just right next to your column but still standing two rows behind you. You turned to the guy and rose your brows―Why the hell was he wearing big sunglasses to attend the opening ceremony?
 
 
He shoo-ed you then told you, “Can you please be quiet for one sec―Oh!”
 
 
You only nodded apologizing and blinked when he mouthed an ‘Oh’ sound. Still didn’t know who he was since he wore big sunglasses to the hall and you swear you could feel the room’s temperature went higher only by seeing this guy. And now he seemed to know you.
 
 
He called your name and you only got more suspicious by his actions. “You don’t recognize me?” He, who oddly felt relieved you didn’t recognize him at all, answered your silent and confused gaze by telling you to move next to him so that he could whisper you something.
 
 
“It’s me, Oh Sehun. Nice to meet you, pretty.” He then smirked to you and your mouth parted in disbelief.
 

A.N: oh hey there <3 thanks for viewing! /kissing like sehun/ i love you all and thanks for your patience to wait :) 

 

in this chapter, i am trying to open up the main cast's character more. As you can see, she, despite of some loneliness, still have a good friend which is MinAh and she lived up her life so lively(?) hehe. Will try to live up Sehun's character more in the next chapter and don't worry. It still has a loooongg way to go ^_^