Fate?

Oppa!

fate?

 

“Nice to meet you, pretty”

 

 

That phrase was enough to make the rest of the day felt so… weird. It was Oh-the-dancer-Sehun whom your best friend biased the most, though up until now it still passed in your mind that you didn’t particularly understand why she liked him, except the fact that they both technically had the same hobby.

 

 

You gulped once again, thinking about the super awkward meeting happened just few hours ago. You decided to think about the problem later because you just felt like you wanted to throw up, when you recalled how Sehun behaved.

 

 

“Well, well, well. It’s like a total accident how we bumped into each other here,” the smirk still glued on his face and it didn’t seem like going to fade away soon. He played with his sunglasses, held the edge and pulled it up until half of his eyes were shown enough to you but not attracted people around you both. “and I am the one who recognized your face.” It was hell annoying how he emphasized the word, signaling how cocky he was. He thought himself as the celebrity and people would easily recognize him without he needed to pull any s to his appearance.

 

 

 “Well, Mr. Arrogant, how do you do? I believe you are the squishy dongsaeng of my lovely oppa back then when the camera was on.” You didn’t know where you got that self-esteem, but you couldn’t suppress the sense of how annoying he was. You only knew that he could easily turn into your enemy if he kept on behaving that rude, especially to the ones he called his fans. Oh wait, scratch that. Only your best friend who really biased this rude arrogant bastard standing near you.

 

 

He rolled his eyes in disbelief. “Well, my Baekkon hyung isn’t as lovely as how you think about, for your information. He doesn’t even re–“

 

 

The conversation ended just like that because it got cut by the sudden applause the audience gave because the long-unended-speech had finally done. The ones you saw before were almost sleeping, suddenly awaked surprisingly and moved along imitating the applause, although you were pretty sure they didn’t even know why the audience applaud.

 

 

Well, you thought so.

 

 

“See you again, pretty.” He smirked then winked and finally walked away from the hall as the ceremony ended. You turned away your attention to look for MinAh– oh she was gone already.

 

 

You hold the paper you had been brought along and continued walking towards the hall, wondering the whereby of the lecture hall that will begin in any time soon (well, you didn’t bother to look at your watch because your heart still beat so fast, flustered of the situation happened). The lady from student service department told you to just keep on walking until you see the park which has sign of the name of your department. Still, you cant stop being so nervous because navigation was not your strength and you fully aware of that. Your sweats started to fall once you realized you no longer walked along your department’s building.

 

 

Somehow you had been walking towards the art department building.

 

 

Oh crap.

 

 

***

 

 

It was not a good day for Sehun.

 

 

Since morning he had been called by his manager who kept on telling him his exhausted schedule for today that he wouldn’t be able to attend his opening ceremony today. Still, he was the 18 years old boy who dreamt of going to the opening ceremony he only could read from bunch of comic books given as the gifts from the fans. Hence, he finally came here and saw a familiar face the minute he passed the main gate wearing his most favorite sunglasses.

 

 

He followed the one whose face tickled him to recall. And he saw that face standing at the rows of students from finance department.

 

 

Suddenly a face passed on his mind. Oh, finally I remember!

 

 

He smiled childishly thinking about the possibility of whether this person would recognize him easily or not. He observed the person for long time that the dean’s undended speech was no longer be his main focus of the day. Then his eyes followed the direction of the person’s conversation partner. Well, it wasn’t really a proper conversation after all, he just saw this person mouthing some words which he couldn’t really understand.

 

 

After building some strategy to greet this person, he decided to act like it was just an accident and put on his i-am-a-bad-boy behavior.

 

 

 “Well, Mr. Arrogant, how do you do? I believe you are the squishy dongsaeng of my lovely oppa back then when the camera was on.”

 

 

He felt so heartbroken that for a thousand times, he was being compared to the squishy master of eyeliner Byun Baekkon. Moreover, it was told by the one he had been followed ever since the time he passed the gate. He felt so annoyed that he almost blurted out how actually Baekkon hyung this girl so proud of actually was.

 

 

“Well, my Baekkon hyung isn’t as lovely as how you think about, for your information. He doesn’t even re–“

 

 

Suddenly the applause from the whole hallway echoed all over the room and his conversation with her ended just like that. He sighed and suppressed his annoyance.

 

 

He only thought of putting on the perfect mask until the end.

 

 

“See you again, pretty.”

 

 

***

 

 

Sehun yawned for he didn’t even know how many times already. He loved the overall facilities of this university but this campus tour couldn’t be anymore boring. The guide kept on talking and talking until the moment he felt like he was enough with the crap. He decided to walk in leisure by himself. This way, he felt better in order to avoid the fans that kept on following him everyday. He needed some distraction and space to breath easily.

 

 

Sometimes being an idol who pushed him to obey tons of schedules that away his energy everyday but still insisted him to put his best smile exhausted him. He loved his job, really. He just didn’t think he would possess such fame at this young age.

 

 

To go to train everyday for few years, work his asses off, learn some new languages, he felt like he regretting the decision he made to go with the ahjussi who scouted him. But then the fate told him not to give up and he put his whole heart on training. And after such long way to go after, he finally debuted and without his knowing, the group he belonged to got famous in only a year of time and gained much attention locally and internationally.

 

 

To be famous at such young age, he was tempted to taste the life of young, ordinary 18 years old boy who just got admitted to the university he’d been dreaming on since middle school. That was why he didn’t pull any crap and showed up bare-faced and dressed casually.

 

 

He kept on walking and humming when suddenly his eyes landed on someone who seemed lost and confused. He tapped his chin without pulling off his sheepish smile. Oh, he felt happy. He walked to the girl annoyed his eyes –in positive meaning. Maybe it was a fate and he needed to make sure whether this 3rd accidental meeting meant something or not.

 

 

“Hey!” he greeted happily while tapping her shoulders.

 


Author's note:

heyy :)) sorry for not updating so long! I promised wont take this long anymore in the future as I have mapped out how I will bring out this story in the future. Well this story seems really light-themed but it actually got a little bit flow here and there and i was still thinking of how i should telling you the story hehe :p Oh and MERRY KRISMAS !!! *throw balloons and cakes and christmas decors* Hope you have a great christmas and have a blessed year ahead! YEEHET! Hope you love this story more <3 comment and subscribe and I will wait for your comments! Heart heart heart YEHET! EXOshineeing