Chapter 21: Preview

Girlfriend for hire


"I already warned you about this but you didn't listen"

"I know grandpa! Please don't rub it again on me!"

"You know that trust and honesty are one of the most important key in having a successful realtionship.."

"I know i'm not new to this one grandpa but this feeling i have for her is something i've never felt before.."

"Can you explain it to me?"

"I love her alright, i love her too much, i no it may sounds crazy and stupid, i only met her and i asked for her help, i didn't have any plans on falling for her but i did! I don't want to pretend anymore! I want this to be real! I want her to know my true feelings but my jealousy is over taking my feelings, i got mad easily when i saw her talking to Minho, grandpa! I'm scared of loosing her.."

"But you already did.."

"Yeah, she broke up with me but i can't accept that.."

"What would you do then? I saw her crying with Minho.."

" this!"

"Watch your mouth, sweetie.."

"Sorry, what should i do now?"

"Think, feel and hear what your heart is saying to you. Follow it and you'll be fine."

"Thanks grandpa.."

"You're welcome, oh here comes Minho.."

"Hey Chaerin.."

"What do you want?"

"I'm here to say sorry for what happened to you and Dara.."

"Really?"

"Yeah, you know i do like her a lot but i won't interfere with your relationship, you thought wrong things about me.."

"You don't know anything Minho"

"I do Chaerin, you hurt her feelings and i'll do anything to make her happy again that's what i promise her.."

"You promise her? What do you mean?"

"I asked her if i can court her one of this days.."

"You what?! What did she said?"

"She said yes.."