+ The Runaway (The Mist)

♕ Symeria Familia || Two Spots OPEN for Thunder and Rain


 

Run! Run! Faster! Faster! 

Those are the words that lingers inside of the head of a petite,pale-skin and black hair girl which look pretty fatigue and exhausted. Bruises and cuts can be seen all over the poor girl's body. Her used-to-be-favourite purple dress with bright flower embroidery at the bottom part of the knee-length dress was dirty and all worn out. 

Every milisecond,her head will turn to the back only to see the same 4 bulky guys that are catching up. The grip on her right hand became tighter and the girl looked up to the brown hair girl that was leading her in the sea of humans.

"Just a little more. Hang in there okay?" the other girl soft and smooth words somehow made the black hair felt so much assured. She wasn't the type that trust people much. Well,not after what happened that is. but somehow the brunette radiates an aura that made the girl trust the brunette. 

"Aiissh. What the hell was I thinking? For god's sake Qian! Coming here in a dress? The stupidest thing that I could have ever done." with and her feet moving non-stop,Qian was being quite nervous with the fact that the 4 bulky guys weren't stopping chasing them.  The black hair unfortunately can't keep up anymore and she evntually fell down on her knees. "You can't take it anymore can you? I should have known. With your current condition. You must have been exhausted." said Qian in full Korean and the girl looks at Qian quite dumbfound. "Can't undestand Korean huh? You look like a Korean though. Oh well."

"Chinese?" ask Qian in Chinese and the girl just shook her head."Then,English?" the girl nodded and Qian smiled. "Good. My name is Wu Qian. What's your?" But before the girl could answer Qian,she was cut off but one of the 4 bulky man or as Qian would put it ; morons.

"Give us the girl back young missy. That way you'll be outta trouble."

"Out of trouble my . As if you would let neither of us go if I give her to you,you mumbling idiot." said Qian as she aroused the anger of the guys. Qian smirked as she took off the white cardigan that she wear on top of the baby blue knee-length dress.

"What the hell are you doing woman? We didn't ask you to strip. But,its not bad." laughed one bald one of the group and Qian felt like as if she is gonna to throw up. "But really little missy,Just let us have the girl.". Still,Qian ignored them as she put her cardigan on the girl. As she hands dusted off some invisible dirt,Qian looked straight in the girl's eyes as she whispered slowly in the girl's ears.

"Listen to me very carefully here. There is no way we can make it out of here in one piece in one time that is. Which means that one need to run off first and get help. So,when I give you the signal,just run straight that way and you will stumble into a black car. Knock on the window and just show them the cardigan. And point the direction. Understand?" hesitantly the girl nodd. Qian flashed a smile and pats the girl's head assuringly.

"Don't worry. This will surely work." whispered Qian before she gets up and face the guys with murderous aura in her eyes. "Go. Now!" said Qian and without any second to waste,the girl got on her feet and she ran into the direction Qian pointed. Qian on the other hands got a bit of exercise time with the guys.

 


 

"Miseul! Lee Miseul!" yelled Qian as soon as she stepped into the huge mansion that was recently been bought by Miseul and Qian themselves with their own savings. (The girls meant it when they said that they were going to build the family with their own efforts). Miseul came running down the fleet of stairs when she heard Qian's loud voice and her abnormal shouting.

"What is it Qian? Man. Your voice is super loud. What is-" she froze when she saw Qian and also a weak girl that was carried bridal style by Kris. "Miseul-ah. Can you show Kris-ge any empty room? I'll go and make some tea." said Qian as she walked to the kitchen . Miseul on the other hand nodded and lead Kris to one of the room on the second floor. After tucking the girl to bed,Miseul and Kris exited the room and head towards the living room on the same floor. Qian came with a tray filled with 3 cups of tea and a huge wite bowl of water and after serving tea to both Miseul and Kris,she got into the room the girl was in with the bowl of warm water,a small clean cloth, and a white dress that belongs to her.

Qian stayed in the room for a while and Qian and Kris chatted a bit or two about their family. After a while,Qian got out and took a seat next to Kris. "Wanna stay for dinner Ge?" ask Qian.

"Nah. I'll have to get to the HQ now. Thanks for the offer but maybe next time sis."

"Sure. Thanks for the help earlier."

"No sweat sis. No one can lay a hand on my sis gets away with it."

"Yeah. Yeah. See you next time giant."

"Same goes for you too,shorty. I'll get going then Miseul." Miseul nodded slightly and Kris got out of the mansion leaving Qian and Miseul alone. Miseul sighed slightly before she opened .

"Spill it Qian. Who is that girl? Why is she with you? What really happened to her?" ask Miseul as she starts bombarding Qian with questions.

"Its quite a long story really."

"Then short it down. I have tons of time anyway. Just tell me. All of it from A to Z Wu Qian."

"Oh. Alright."

 


 

As she woke up,she felt much lighter and slightly refreshed. Its been quite a long time since she fet this relaxed and recharged. Her head pound slightly but the pain is still bearable. The cuts and bruises also didn't sting much as they used to be. She looked around the empty room and slowly the door was opened from the outside.

"Oh. You woke up already?" said Qian;her saviour.

"Its been almost 2 days you slept." said another woman who seems a bit unfamiliar to her.

"I still didn't get your name there last time." said Qian and the girl blinked several times before mumbling the words slowly from her lips. "Soph-Sophia Ann." 

"Well then Sophia. This is Miseul. She's my friend as well as the boss of this family." the girl looked a bit frazzled with the term used by Qian.

"Boss? Family?"

"Oh,we didn't tell you yet didn't we? This is a Mafia Family and I am the boss of this family." said Miseul smiling.

"Mafia?"

"Yup. Sophia,can we ask you a question?" ask Miseul and Sophia nodded hesitantly.

"Would you like to join us?" ask Miseul.

"Join what?"

"The family."

"But I don't think I am qualified enough. I don't really have what it takes." mumbled Sophia softly.

"Well. That is true. Your skills with weapons probably is not that good. But I can see that you are pretty good with chemicals." said Miseul as she point towards the visible orange dot on Sophia's left wrist.

Oh. Must be when I was mixing up some poison last time. Before I was shipped to this country.

"That clearly shows the  reaction of Nitric Acid and Argentum Hydroxide. You surely have some knowledge with those kind of things. We can put that ability of your into good use. Just think about it. We won't force you to agree on it. Its okay if you don't want to." said Qian.

"Then,we will leave you to have some time to think." said Miseul and before the two even reached the bolt,Sophia gave them her answer. "I'll do it. I'll join you." Miseul and Qian  smiled to each other and Qian gave Sophia a tight squeeze and so does Miseul. They soon left the room to let Sophia to rest fo a little more.

"Well,Miseul. I think we are going to build this family in no time. And this family will surely make it to the top." said Qian and Miseul nodded.

"And hopefully I can fullfill the promise that I made with my father." mumbled Miseul to herself.

 


 

So,there goes. So sorry for the crappy chapter .The first member! Sophia Ann @ Ahn Seul and congrats to the creator of Sophie, VelvetLove01007! Thank you for creating this character. I fell in love with her when I read your app. So,Sophia is The Mist. I'll be updating with the other characters soon. But with your apps,I think it will take me a while. So,until next time and please drop by and comment your thought on the chapter.

-dewdrops