+ The First (The Cloud)

♕ Symeria Familia || Two Spots OPEN for Thunder and Rain


 

"Yes,my lady. What can I do for you?" ask one of the waitress as soon as Qian stepped inside the club.

Blinding lights and booming music that could either destroy your eardrums or even destroy your hearing. The two things that Qian hated the most emerged into one. If it isn't for her parents,adopted parents that is. She would never,in her right mind,to set foot into that club.

Qian looked back at the waitress that stood in front of her patiently. "Where are the boys?" asked Qian with a slight of annoyence in her voice. The waiter smiled a bit when she heard the young lady's tone. Obviously the lady was annoyed by the fact that she had to come into the place she dislike the most and asked the same question day by day.

"In their usual room,my lady." said the waitress and Qian nodded.

"Would you like me to get them for you?" asked the waitress again.

 Qian shooked her head as she speaks. "No. Its okay. I can get the idiots by myself. And please,Seunjoo-shii,can't you just call me Qian? Just drop the formality and the 'my lady' thing. It made me felt uncomfortable." whined Qian and the waitress just smiled. "I am afraid that is not possible my lady." Qian sighed but she didn't say anything further as she made way to the VVIP room. The second she got there,without knocking or anykind of remarks,she got into the room with a loud 'THUMP!' that came from the door that has been kicked to open by Qian herself.

There,sat two guys that are being surrounded by girls or as Qian would put it ; s.

"Q-Qian." stuttered one of the two guys. With her arms crossed her chest and her feet tapping the floor with much rage,Qian looked around the room with blazing eyes and she looked at the girls with a look that they all knew well enough. Slowly,one by one exited the room with their head hanging down low to hide away from Qian's deadly stare. Soon,there was only Qian and the guys in the room. One looked like he was about to pass out while the other one still managed to stay cool. Qian on the other hand was just going to explode.

"Lay-gege! Kris-gege! Until when do I need to come here and fetch you guys? If it wasn't for Baba and Uncle Kwan,I won't even be here! Lay-gege! I've been dialling you number for the thousanth time and you still won't pick up and the same goes for you,Kris-ge!" said Qian clearly unsatissfied and super pissed.

"Chill meimei. We were just having a little bit of fun. Can't you just let us be?" said Kris with his usual poker-face.

"For your information my  two beloved gege,Wu Yifan and Zhang Yixing, I couldn't care less of what the hell you two wants to do. But the thing is,Uncle Kwan kept calling my cell since he can' reach you Kris-ge. And as for you,Lay-ge. Baba trying to reach you since 9 A.M this morning and as we both knows it,you never picked up. Besides,Baba handed the club to you is for you to manage. I repeat,MANAGE. Not for you to flirts with s and gold-diggers! What were you trying to do here? Making the club go bankrupt and give Baba an excuse to get back selling illegal organs from kids again? After all that I have done to persuade Baba to stop with that kind of bussiness?"

Both Kris and Lay face-palmed themselves as they heard every single word that slipped through Qian's lips. They should have just listen to her and do as she says and they probably won't face this kind of situation.  The thing about Wu Qian is that she nags A LOT!

"Meimei! Please! Stop it! My head felt like it is about to explode!" shrieked Lay.

"Okay,fine! I need to get going anyway. And please,Kris-gege go home. Uncle Kwan sounds like he is desperately wanted to see you. Lay-gege,Baba is going to have a sore throat for the rest of the month for babbling and swearing at your attitude problem if you didn't get home this instant." The two boys nodded and Qian gave the two another deadly stare before she left the room.

Right after Qian left,the two guys sighed and leaned their head on the couch.

"She sure nags a lot." said Lay breaking the silence.

"Well,she is your sister." said Kris.

"And yours too." then the boys has yet again,sighed.

 


 

"Those two really loves to mess with my brain. Arrggh!" mumbled Qian as she walked through a deserted alley. Out of nowhere,7 guys walked out and soon they guys were already surrounding Qian.

"Hi there cutie-pie. Where are you going? "

"Want to come with us. We'll take you to a nice place. I'm sure that you will like it pretty much."

Qian just rolled her eyes in annoyence when she heard those words.

"Well little lady. You look quite lonely there. Don't be scared or shy. We'll take good care of you."

'Scared? Shy?  These guys are surely blind and stupid.  Oh well,I need an exercise anyway.'

"Hey Qian,need some companion there? I kinda need an exercise too." shouted a brown-haired girl and Qian smiled the second she recognised who the girl was.

"Sure. Long time no see Miseul." smirked Qian.

"Who is this? I see you brought a friend here huh? She's pretty hot herself." said a blonde hair guy and Miseul just rolled her eyes at the 'compliment'.

"Back at 'cha sis. Now,the reason that I called you was because I have an offer for you." said Miseul while cracking her knuckles.

"Oh yeah? What kind of offer?" asked Qian as she streched a little.

"My family. I'm trying to start a new one." said Miseul while landing a hard punch on the stomach at one of the guys that tried to tag her down.

"Cool." said Qian when she kicked another guy in the you-know-what.

"So,you're in?" ask Miseul as she finished up two other guys.

"Sure,why not? I have nothing to do anyway." said Qian again as she land a hard punch and smashing one guy's nose.

"Super. Now what do you say we wrap it up here?"

"Sounds good to me." said Qian with a smile.

The guys look at the two girl with such bewilderment in their eyes.

"Who are you girls?" Qian and Miseul exchange glances and they grinned.

"You worst nightmare."