+ The New Addition (The Sun)

♕ Symeria Familia || Two Spots OPEN for Thunder and Rain


“3 for 30,00 dollars. How’s that?” the bald guy shook his head when he heard the frail figure offer.

“Those girls can’t even be sold in any other market. 10 for 30,000 dollars and you got yourself a deal.”

“Are you seriously playing with me? My girls are of the best kind. They are the best beauties that money can buy. You won’t even regret getting them. So, that reach to the conclusion. I’ll give you 5 girls for that value of money. Fair enough right?” the bald guy just smirked hearing the frail one’s offer.

“You are really going to this all the way aren’t you? Fine. I’ll take that offer. But, just throw in 2 or 3 free ones for me ey? Come one Jaeger, we’ve been doing this business for almost forever. Think of this as a present for your old pal.”

The one that was called Jaeger just laughed.

“Gin, you sure have a way in talking to people don’t you? Okay then, for you I’ll give 2 for free. How about that?”

“That is why I love to do business with you.”

“Well. Well. If it isn’t the two brats that are doing business in my territory and also under MY radar. How wonderful.” both Gin and Jaeger’s face flushed and they look quite pale when they heard that familiar voice.

“Si-Sir.” the one that was called ‘Sir’ just smirked as he looked at the two. When he was about to opened his mouth again to talk, he was cut off by some other harsh voice that came in banging on the front door of the warehouse.

“And also selling es without even notice me about it. How about that Gin? Jaeger?” Gin and Jaeger choked on their breath when yet an another silhouette entered the warehouse.

“We were here first Jangyo. Leave it.”

“I am afraid I can’t Weili. Those girls really gets on my nerves.”

And before they know it, a fight erupted between the two  mafia group. Way behind the fight, there was a huge van that contains girls in them. One of them stood out with her worn out jeans and loose t-shirt. Well, clearly she stands out when the other girls were dressed in tight, revealing dresses.

“Its now or never girls. Are you following me or not?” the other girls looked at the young one with much bewilderment in their eyes as if she just said something that is super crazy.

“Are you simply out of your mind? You might get killed out there and who knows if Jaeger get caught up to you? ”

“Jingli is right. Besides, if you do get out and even lost Jaeger where will you live? There is no where to stay in this foreign country Huang Zixing.”

“I don’t care. What I know is that I am not going to stay here for long. If you girls aren’t going to go with me then, its up to you because I am out of here.” as soon as she said that, Zixing carefully watch the parameter and slowly she got out of the van.

Without even being noticed, she slowly went to the back door away from the fight that was happening between the guys. After a while of sneaking and cowering behind the walls, Zixing finally got to get out of the hell-like place.

As soon as she got out of the warehouse, she ran to the directions of god-knows-where with all the strength she still have in her at that time.

She ran in that cold and dark night and her companion was only the eerie sounds of the dogs barking. The place is not a warm and kind neighborhood as you can imagine. As her distance from the warehouse has gotten further, her speed began to decrease and when she started to stroll and trying to figure out which way to go, her sense began to tingle. There are some people that are quite close from where she is right now.

She didn’t even know what drives her to do so. She didn’t even know how she can be that bold but she began running towards that direction and soon she stumbled upon 3 girls. All dressed in a casual outfit and who are looking at her with bewilderment. One of them has this leader-like aura, a cold and mysterious one but that cold aura somehow felt so soothing. Another got this warm, motherly feel to her as she carved up a confused smile. The last one, looked so scared and probably shy. But still, radiates a great light to her.

“Unnie. Who is this girl?” ask Sophie to Miseul shook her head indicating she herself to have no idea who the girl was. Sophie was still clinging tight to Qian as Qian walked closer and nearer towards the girl.

“Qian, be careful. We still have no idea what and who she is.”

“That might be true but she seems so tired and scared Miseul. I say we help her.”

“You are always so soft Qian. But okay.”

“Thank you miss boss.” said Qian accompanied by her laugh and Miseul smiled looking at her friend as Qian tried to help the girl up.

“Ugh. Qian. You can’t possibly get her up that way.” Miseul soon was helping Qian to carry the girl.

“Sophie, lead the way back to the car can you?” Sophia nodded as her two unnies were carrying the girl with the girl’s arms on their shoulders.

“She is still conscious. Let’s ask her who she is.” Qian nodded to Miseul suggestion.

“Who are you?” ask Miseul in Korea and Zixing looked pretty confused with the foreign language.

“I don’t think she can speak Korean Miseul.”

“Chinese perhaps?” thankfully Zixing was able to understand Qian’s question as she started to answer Qian.

“Who are you? And why are you like this?”

“I’m Huang Zixing. Those guys at the warehouse over there, shipped me into this country and was trying to sell me as a e. Then out of the sudden, two guys came with some kind of pack and then all of them start to fight with each other. That’s when I took my chance and flee.” Qian soon translated what Zixing said to both Miseul and Sophie.

“For now, let’s get her back to the house. Treat he wounds and then we’ll think of we are suppose to do with her.” both Sophia and Qian nodded at Miseul’s suggestion.

 


 

Days pass since the trio saved Zixing and the girl are getting quite better. Zixing now can speak comfortably with the three and she picked up some Korean language from the girls. And, she also discovered what the girls are.

“So, Zixing. Its been almost a week since you stayed with us. What are you thinking of doing next?” ask Qian as they all sat down in the garden for tea that day. Miseul was sipping on her tea with a book in her hands and Sophia was busy tending to her flowers.

“You could fly back to New York if you want to. We can provide money for that if you want to. Its okay if you don’t want to stay with us. We totally get it. We are not forcing you to join us. We totally know the pros and cons if you join us and I am pretty sure you yourself know that pretty well. Just give think the matter thoroughly . We are not going to blame you for anything. But if would be great to have you in the family. That agility and ability of yours surely can do us a lot of benefit.” that was Miseul and Zixing shared a glance with Sophia for a while.

 


Soon, Zixing was in her room to think things out.  She started to think about New York, her home country. A place that is now meaningless. Her family is now long gone. She has no one to hang on anymore. And for the record, New York totally owns a harsh and painful past for her.

As for here. Zixing was a bit startled when she found out that the girls were a  mafia family. But things between them were great. Start if off with Miseul, the boss. She seems cold and harsh at  first sight then after quite sometime, Zixing was able to see Miseul’s true color. She is a caring and nice person despite her appearance. She sometimes bake Zixing’s favorite cake and  Miseul ‘s sincere smile was the one  that made Zixing believe that Miseul is quite different than the front that she put on.

Qian is like any usual mother. She is sweet, clumsy and naggy. Sometimes, Zixing saw her mother in Qian. Qian was seriously understanding and soft. She made Zixing felt comfortable.

Then lastly, Sophia. Things were quite awkward with Sophia at first because of the the different personality between the two. Sophia was more of keep to herself while Zixing was an out-going person and sometime she sees Sophia as one that tends to hide her feelings a lot. But when she heard about Sophia from Qian, on how Sophia to has gone through an experience like herself. Being bargained and sold at the black market, she can really relate to her. Soon, things were getting pretty good between them. Sophia was starting to open up and sometimes the two will joke and mess around with people especially with the 2 older ones. The three of them made Zixing felt like she belonged there.

The three made Zixing felt she gain a family once more.

“Again, make the decisions with your heart Zixing. That is the only way you won’t regret it.” shutting her eyes, Zixing went over to dream land.

 


 

“I gave it some thought.” heads turns at the dining table during breakfast the next morning when Zixing break the silence.

“Can I join you?” Qian and Sophia gave Zixing a huge bear huge and Miseul nodded and smiled.

“That is a huge decision Zixing. Are you sure you won’t regret it?” Zixing shook her head when Miseul asked her that.

“I don’t think I would. And its not Zixing. Its Summer. Just call me Summer. You girls are my family now and I really prefer my family members to call me Summer.” said Summer with a bright smile.

“Okay then Summer. Welcome to Symeria. Your new home and family.” and that was concluded with a huge hug by the girls. For an another addition to the family.

 


 

congrats to -simplicity-. Your character was chosen as The Sun. Both me and the co-author liked your character and first of all I am super sorry if how the chapter goes was total different from what you gave me. I am sorry for that. I really hope you wouldn't mind. Again, I am sorry.Anyway, hope you like the chapter and again,sorry for not following your wishes as you have stated in your app.

-dewdrops