Chapter 1

You are my Boyfriend Kris!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung Walked happily and cheerful in the corridor of the building in SNU.

Her smiled is plastered on her bubbly face.

Every Boys looking at her as they amazed to the beautiful face of Choi Sooyoung.She is known as the one of the popular girls in their campus because of her brain and face.

'Tsk where's that idiot ?'she hissed. Looking everywhere.

Someone tapped on her back. She turn around around and smiled drawn on her face.

'Unnnieee !!'She squeleed so loud that everybody look at her. She hug the girl infront of her.The girl hug her back.

'I miss you Sooyoungiee!!'Yuri squeleed too. Kwon Yuri is one of Sooyoung Best friend . She is popular too but not same with Sooyoung. She is Smart and beautiful too that everygirls jealous on her.

Sooyoung break the hug 'Unnie i miss you !!'Sooyoung said. Yuri smiled.

'Unnie do you know where is Minho ?'Sooyoung asked. Yuri eyes became wide after hearing Minho's name.

'Why ?!'She asked surprisely 'Why are you asking me where is minho ?!' She asked again surprisely. Sooyoung smile before answering Yuri question.

'Unnie He is my boyfriend now'Sooyoung whisper to Yuri. Yuri is so shock.Her lips turn downward.

'Re. . .rea. . . lly ?!'She asked stuttering. Sooyoung confused but nod and smiled.

'Ah Co. . . co . . . congats soo!' She said in low tone still shocked.

'Thanks. . Why are you so shock unnie and why are you look not happy ?'She asked to Yuri. Yuri shook her head and Smiled Widely.

'NO !! IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU CHOI SOOYOUNG !!!'She yelled aloud.Sooyoung only laugh.Sooyoung face turn into serious when she look to her right.

Yuri notice it and she look where Sooyoung glaring.

Her eyes widen When he saw Choi Minho is surrounding with many girls. Minho is laughing along with the girls.

Sooyoung eyes become fiercing.

'Aish this playboyy'She hissed . She walked toward to Minho . She raised her eyebrow and Place her hands on her chest.

'Kyah Choi MInho !' Sooyoung call Minho.

Minho surprised when he saw Sooyoung is on het front now.

Sooyoung glared one by one to the girls.The girls scared and walked away.

Minho watched Sooyoung amazingly.He chuckled but he stop when Sooyoung is now glaring at him.

'Any reason for this Choi Minho ?!!'Sooyoung asked angrily.Of course with jealous tone.

She raised her eyebrow. Minho stood up.

'Baby im just talking them'Minho reply to Sooyoung.

'If that is yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter