Chapter 4

You are my Boyfriend Kris!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

continuation . . 

Yuri want to still hold his face that long time she want to touch and feel until Sooyoung image popped in her mind.

She opened her eyes and break their kiss.

'This is wrong'She gasps and stood up.Minho just looking at her concerned.

'Yuri 'Minho call her name then he grabbed Yuri arm.

'I know its wrong ,but i cant stop my feelings for you'Minho said .

Yuri still not looking at Minho start to tearing up.Minho lean closer to her ang hug her back.

'Please dont leave me'Minho said and he lean his head on Yuri shoulder.

Yuri turn around and face him.Then she hug him back.

 

Sulli and Krystal walking back to their home from club with their friends.

'Psh my head is still hurt'Krystal mumbles clenching her head.

'Aish its your fault if your not drink too much it will not happen to you'Sull said.

'Whatever'Krystal said.Sulli stuck her tounge out to Krystal.

'Hmmp stop it  or i will pulled your tounge'Krystal joked and Sulli runaway then krystal chased her.

'She's scary'Sulli said catching her breath.Sulli look back and Saw Krystal looking someone .

'KYAH HURRY KRYSTAL!'Sulli shout above her lungs.

Krystal look at her and put her index finger to and saying 'ssshssh'

'What?'Sulli asked annoyed then she walked toward Krystal.Krystal pull her.

'Ouch ! Be carefull!'Sulli said irritating.Krystal pointed something and Sulli looked at what krystal pointing.

'OMG'Sulli gasps and cover with widen eyes.

'Is that Minho Oppa and Yuri Unnie ?'Krstal asked.

'Yes,but why are they hugging ?'Sulli reply and asked.Krystal just smiled looks she had a plan.

Sulli just looking at her confused until Kystal get her phone in her pocket.

'Be Quiet unnie.'Krystal said and start taking picture to Yuri and Minho.

'What are you doing krys ?'Sulli said surprised.

'Done'She said and put her back her phone to her pocket.

'Ill explain to later unnie,first i need to rest'She said smiling evily 'Lets go' Then she pulled Sulli arm and walked away.

Sulli just looking at her confused.

 

Minho open her door and Yuri and Minho walked inside.

'This is my new house'Minho said happily .

Yuri looking amazed every corner of the house because it made of mirrors.His walls is shining like stars.

His house is so very big and its good for 30 People.

'Ahm Minho oppa its good if i will go back in my home'Yuri said.Minho just smirk on her.

'Do you think i will let you go back in your house alone?NO ! You will stay in my house'Minho said.

'But. . 'Before Yuri say anything Minho push her to guest room.Minho lock the door.

'Its late now Princess you need to rest now ! i dont want my princess become sleep head.'

Yuri just smile and she jumped to the orange caramel color of the guest room.

'is this a guest room ? i though it is a masterbed room ?'

Yuri cant hide her joy that Minho is love her but of course she feel guilty now.

She feel that she is a flirt after she steal her Bestfriend boyfriend.She shook her head to erase that thought.

She get her phone on her pocket then she start tearing again after what she saw from her inbox.

TO :Yuri

From:Sooyoung<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter