Chapter 7 [SooKris Couple]

You are my Boyfriend Kris!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[SOOYOUNG POV]

HOT ISSUE!

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR58K8jS0vuQfXpdTCmBYcKl_TOh_kfpUiU2yXpXQ7x-9ioDbbNwg

 

 

Hey guys ! I have a hot news ! Its true that our campus prince and princess are broke !

And one more, Our Choi Sooyoung is now had a new Boyfriend.

We saw a picture of her kissing that guy in front of Choi Minho ? My Oh My ?! Oh My Oh ?!

What ishappening in our campus prince and princess ? And who is that guy ? Stay tune !

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!

WHAT IS HAPPENING ?! WHAT ARE THEY SAYING ?! T.T Its Sunny fault ! Youre dead Sunny !! >////////////<

My facebook,twitter and instragram are so flood. Flood of new friend requests,notifications,and everything !!!!! >.<

Oh ! Sorry readers, i didnt notice you ! ^^ Well, im here in my room ,in our real house.

After that incident, i want to locked my self here forever because of embarrased. And that sunny, she's bursting laughed.

Waaa ! Youre really dead to me Lee SooN Kyu !! >";D

11:59 Tss. I cant sleep. Insomnia ? Im still remember that guy. Kris Wu. Waaaa !! Youre so Babo Sooyoung. >.<

Psh. I hope we will not meet anymore. I hope i wont see him anymore. *sigh* I feeling nervous for tomorrow.

Since tomorrow is monday, i need to go to school even i dont want. *sigh* i hope tomorrow is my lucky day ^^

Z z z z z z z z z z z zz z z z z -----.------

 

[NEXT MORNING]

Waa ! GOOD MORNING !! ^^ Confidence full me !

Yeah, i just realized yesterday that if i affect to those crap issues, it will just ruin my day. So i will just snob them. ^^

I walked down to meet my FOOD !! ^^ last night i didnt eat so im very hungry now.

'Good Morning Ms.Sooyoung'Our maid greet to me when i stepped inside our dinnet room. I smile to them then i sit.

Psh. Im the only one here in this long big table .

If you want to ask where my parents ? My father is always in work .

My mother ? My father said to me that my mother left us because she didnt love me anymore.

I saw in my two eyes when my mother left me. *sigh* So for me, i have no mother. For me, she's died long time ago.

So now, im in my Grandfather guide. My father , father . Gets ? XD Haha.

*eating* *eating*

Waa ! Im full now but i want to eat more but im late so lets go ! :D

I hop in to my car, of course my Grandpa told that my bodyguards always secure me 24/7 . Psh.

We went off to my school.

*ringgghh* *ringggggg*

Oh there's someone calling. I looked to the caller ID. Oh its Tiffany. I answer the call.

'Hel---'

'KYAH CHOI SOOYOUNGGG !!! WHO'S THAT GUY HUH ?! WHERE ARE YOUUU ?!!'

Ouch ! My eardrum hurt. T.T That is Fany , her voice is really loud.

'Wait, Im coming. Lets meet in cafeteria' I saif calm even i want to shout back. Tsk. Tiffany voice is so loud when she's worried. Haha.

'Okay. Papali!'She said. I hung up the phone.

[KRIS POV]

'You know im not really belive on you!' Tao said. Ah anyways, i told him about what happened yesterday.

And guess what his expression ? O_______O He didnt really belive to me. Psh. So what ?! That girl.

She's so dead to me. I hate her very much. She got my Fir--- . Hayy ! Tsk.

Okay honestly, She got my FIRST KISS !

I know its funny, yes, im playboy but i never been kiss anyone because i promise to my self that my Future Wife will be my First and Last Kiss. So Gay -.- Okay i told so much.

So she broke my promise to my self. Psh. If i will see her, she's really dead to me.

*evil plan*

Waa! Someone popped in my mind. Yeah, i know how i will revenge to that girl !

Since were same school, i guess its easy to revenge on her. Hahah

*evil laugh*

Get ready Choi Sooyoung ! Youre my next victim ! *evil laugh*

'HEY HYUNG WERE HERE NOW!'i came back to my sense when Tao shout on me.

Arggh ! So loud !

'I know! Lets go Panda!' I said then i smirk to him. He pout.

'Dont call me Panda!'He said and pouting like a child.This panda is so cute :D Currently we are walking insidr in this campus.

This campus is so big. Oh so i transfer here because my mother want. She want me to study here in korea ,

because in states is i will get lonely there. Thankd to my mother , i really love her.

First, here in Korea is not bored

Second ,my bestfriends is here.

Third, in this campus my life would be so exciting because of that girl. Hahaha im excited to see her.

When we went inside, i just notice that when i passed by to those students they are looking at me and whispering.

What's wrong with me ? Did i have a dirt in my face ? I wipe my face but nothing. Hmmp jerk.

'Gosh! He's so hot!'

'Whoa ! He's so handsome!'

'What's his name that handsome tall guy ?!' I heard when i passed by to those three girls.

Haha! So they are looking at me because im handsome ? I know that long time ago ! Hahaha

'KRIS ! TAO!' I heard our name from our back. We turn back and saw our bestfriends.

'Hey! So are you excited Kris hyung ?' Sehun said to me. I just nod and smile

'Good. So who's your classmates here in us?'Xiumin asked. I get the card inside my pocket. Its a schedule card.

Since i know their section. I will know too if they are my classmates.

'Ahmm, its Baekyhun, Xiumin,Tao'I said. Xiumin tap my shoulder. I looked at them all and i notice that Baekhyun is not here.

'Where's Bacon ?'I asked. I guess they all didnt know too. Tss.

'We dont know!'Chanyeol said.

'Okay. If you saw that Bacon, just said to him that he go fast to our room. Okay ?'Xiumin said.

They all nod. We bid a goodbye to each other. The others go now to their room and we three head off now to our room. Psh.

Why i feel nervous ? -.-

 

[BAEKHYUN POV]

'Okay so were done now. Go back now to your classes'

Whooo! Finally, our choir class end now. Haha! Im part of choir club here in campus.

You know, i love singing so much. And now i practicing a song for my angel.

Yes, its Sunny. I want to dedicate it for her in our next anniversary.

So now im practicing. So you ? Yes you ! Zip your mouth ! This is my surprise to my Girlfriend.

I bid a goodbye to my other choir mates.I walked outside .

Oh i forgot its Kris hyung first day here, i need to accompany him.

Maybe, Xiumin hyung and Tao accompany that face now. Haha!

'PLEASE STOP BUGGING ME YOU FREAKS!!' I was about to walk when i herad that yell.

Wait, that voice is familiar. I walked toward to that voice, until i found my self in the rooftop door. Its slight open so i peek.

My eyes widen when i saw Sooyoung sorrounding by her fans. Tsk she's reall popular here.

Girls and boys is in her front. I think they bugging Her because of that issue that Sooyoung and Minho broke.

And Sooyoung is now had a new Boyfriend which is mysterious because no one knows here who's that guy that Sooyoung kiss in Mall.

RINGGGGGGGGG RINGGGGGGGGG Shoot.

The bell rang. Sign that the class is now start.

'KYAH MY CLASS NOW IS START' She shout. But instead the students backward , they walked forward.

'Ms. Sooyoung we just want to know whosthat guy ?!' The otherasked. I think she asking who's that guy kissing Sooyoung.

Psh so nosy. I need to help her. First , she's Sunny bestfriend. Second, she's my friend.

Third, were both late to our first subject terror teacher. Shoot.

Were classmates. -.- I didnt think twice i just walked inside and grabbed Sooyoung hand.

'Hey those all of you!! Were going now!'I shout and they all surprised. I looked at to Sooyoung.

smiling widely . And we both run.

Psh. She's pretty but Sunny is more prettier than her. Haha!

*run* *run*

I catch my breath. Whoa that's so tired. Atleast were near now in our room.

'Kyah Baekhyun , Thank you'She sudden said. I wipe my sweat in my forehead then i smile to her.

 

[SOOYOUNG POV]

 

Thanks to Sunny Boyfriend. Im saved. ^________^ Psh those nosy peoples!

They did not know that those part is my privacy.

Psh im only a normal girl not a celebrity but why they admiring me so much.

I hate it so much. We both Meet Tiffany. I told her about what happen yesterday and our Minho broke. She surprised.

After we talk, she go ahead first since she's our President Campus.

She need to make sure that all students is in their room now.

So i head to my room but when a crowded people block my way .

They want me to answer the issue but i dont want because like i said its my privacy. So i run to avoid them but unluckytey catch me.

And lucky, Baekhyunsaved me. ^______^

Honestly, the oth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter