Chapter 2

You are my Boyfriend Kris!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri mind is full of thoughts,anger, jelously,and sadness. 

She  didnt know where is she,or what she's doin.

But in her mind it is just Minho ,Her Bestfriend and Her First Love since child hood. 

She cant hold her tears to fall so her blouse is so wet.

Until her feet took her in the Theater room.

She sat on the dark corner of the Room to hide her tears.There she cried so much.

'Why My bestfriend ? Why ?'She sobbing.Still wiping her tears but it can't help it to flow.

 Suddenly a group of nerds came to the room.

Yuri hear their footsteps . She stop sobbing so no one notice her.

'Kyah im so jealous'girl said pouting.

'why ? who ?'another girl said curious.

'To Choi Sooyoung'She reply.

Yuri widened her eyes after hear the name of her bestfriend.She take a look to the nerds and try to listen to their conversation.

'Because her boyfriend is Choi Minho and she's so popular here'She said

'Yeah ! But me,im jealous to Kwon Yuri 'another girl said.

Yuri eyes widened more when her name join in the conversation of the nerds.

'Kwon Yuri ?!! Why ?!! She's not  popular like Sooyoung'she said'She just Popular because she is Sooyoung Bestfriend"

Yuri heart break more into pieces after hear that.

'Kyah stop that ! Lets go !'Another girl said and dragged her friends outside.

The nerds are gone now.

Yuri cried more.Her feel her heart is stabbing by knife bacause of what happen.

First,She find out that Sooyoung ,her Bestfriend and Her First love is has a Relationship.

Second,She feel that everybody hate her.

Third,She feel angry and Envy to her bestfriend That is not suppossed that bestfriend feel.

There in the theater , She let it out her hard feelings.

 

Minho mind is same with Yuri thoughts.When Sooyoung say her Name,he cant erase it to his mind. 

He's still thinking of Yuri.

Sooyoung Class is done . She slung her bag fast to her shoulder and run rushed to outside.

In the outside,Smile plastered to her face first when she see Her Boyfriend is waiting to her.

Minho is leaning on the tree,looking down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter