Home Sweet Home

In the Dark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“How about this one?” Jinhee pushed the curtain and walked down from the dressing room. She smiled to the two precious men of her that love her most, “How was it?”

The lovey dovey appeared in Joon’s eyesmile yet her dad complained, “No no, short dress doesn’t looks nice. It has to be a long one. Hey miss, do you any design like this but a longer dress?”

The two rolled eyeball with bright smiles on their faces, seems like the daddy is a lot more excited that the couple.

 

GD stepped out from the dressing room, “How do I look?” He asked to Nicole.

“Just as what I expected, looking very good.” She smiled.

A dark blue tuxedo with a black blouse and a black bow tie, GD looked into the mirror.

While waiting for the bride to be done, Nicole walked around checking the beautiful dresses hung in their store.

All of a sudden, a beautiful midnight blue colour dress was pushed in front of her, “Go try it.” GD said.

“Jugun, I’m working.”

“Go try it on. I commend, c’mon.” He insisted.

He smiled as he forced her into the dressing room.

“Oppa, you’re done?”

“I’m kind of worried for Joon.” He suddenly said.

“What’s wrong?”

“I’m sorry to say his best man is a bit more handsome than him.” He smirked with a wink.

Jinhee chuckled to this narcissism man, “Okay.”

He then smiled gently embraced Jinhee into his arms, “Didn’t expect I would one day be your best man.”

“Chih, if is not because of you, we might be spouses.”

He smirked.

“Thank you for taking care of us all these years. Thank you for being such a great master.”

“Whenever you need, I will be there for you, always.”

Those warm and sentimental words, made her shed tears a bit.

“Oppa, don’t wait for people that aren’t worth for the wait and don’t start when you knew that it will only bring both to the painful path.”

 

Right at the moment, Nicole walked out, she tucked her long hair behind her ear, “Jugun, I’m done.”

GD happily walked over to her and gently helped Nicole to tuck another side of her hair behind her shoulder, “Ippeunda, a prefect bridesmaid right, Jinhee?”

Lovely smile appeared, “Indeed. You two match pretty well.”

All of a sudden, Joon came from the back locking GD’s neck.

“Yah… what are you guys looking at? Omo… Nicole, you look stunning but of course there is no one prettier than you, Baek Jinhee.”

Nicole chuckled.

“Yah! Yah! Lee Joon, move your arm away from neck.” GD fiercely glared.

Joon cuddled him in his arms, “Let me hug a little while more. I miss you.”

“Lee Joon!!” He shouted out loud.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

2015 October 24, Saturday

 

“Granny, you’re not going to attend the wedding?” Nicole asked.

It was a very quiet morning, Nicole purposely dropped by to Kim Granny’s antic shop. Kim granny is a respectable old witch in town.

“I hate the lame old boring weddings. So why are you here my kid?” She is also the one person who treats Nicole nicest.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter