Always Loyal.

In the Dark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OST: Will It Reach You - Le Soo Young

Flashback

“Unnie, what is your feeling right now?” Nicole curiously asked after she absorbed Sunhwa's feeling.

“This is called angry! It’s like fire burning. Get it?”

Nicole nodded, “Slightly… get it.” Then suddenly she asked, “Oh yah… unnie, how does love feels like?”

Sunhwa smirked evilly, “Love? Wae?”

“Jiyoon said it’s the best among all kinds of feelings.”

She pouted and thought for awhile, “I’m not sure how to explain this but one thing is for sure. You only felt that way to 1 person, remember that.” and grinned brightly.

Flashback ended

 

The moment when GD pulled out her soul, her memories aren’t the only thing she lost but also her feelings. Strangely that never happened to anyone else but her.

Luckily after GD gave her a new glass heart a new special ability was given. The ability is to absorb how others felt. It’s like a mirror, every feeling of others will reflect to her exactly. Her emotion is easily influence by others, they are happy and so she will be.

The first ever feeling that she absorbed and learned is happy.

GD stared at her with that happy smile when he successfully created her.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

2015 August 18

“Happy Birthday, Jugun.” Everyone said in sync sincerely with bright smile on their face. To everyone, GD is their world that gave them a safe and peaceful life in Whites.

Gathering in the main house and kept greeting him whenever they saw their master, the humble master will always reply with a polite smile and nod every time they greeted. That’s one of the reasons why they love him so much.

Hours later, the quietness immediately returned back after the crowd left. Finally, finished cleaning the dishes, Nicole sat down on the doorsteps staring at the night sky and slowly laying her head on her arms she fell asleep because of tiredness. While everyone was busy having fun and excited for the celebration, she’s alone busying dealing with every order from everyone in Whites.

“Nicole! Give me the lighter.”

“Yah, where’s my drinks?”

“Jung Nicole! Go cut the cake…”

 

And later when Nicole woke up, she was surprised that GD was sitting beside her.

“Jugun, do you need anything?” Nicole quickly asked.

He ruffled her hair and said, “Stop worrying about me and go to sleep now.”

“Araseo, Jugun.” When Nicole stood up she suddenly felt dizzy.

“Kwanchana?!”

“I’m fine.” She forced a bright smile.

But he didn’t believe and touched her cheek. It was cold, “You haven’t eat, right?”

Nicole kept quiet didn’t even dare to look at his eyes.

GD sighed, unhappy that Nicole always cared more for others than herself.

And later gently grabbed her face and kissed on her lips to pass the evil spirit to her.

“Feeling better?” He looked into her eyes and asked carefully.

She quickly nodded and replied, “Yeh.”

He smiled softly pinched her cheek and walked away after saying good night.

Unfortunately, she doesn't know how to love - G-Dragon

After he left, Nicole sighed.

That weird feeling she felt when he kissed her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter