Edited: Last Farewell

In the Dark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OST: Haru Haru (Orchestra ver.) - Big Bang

After transferred into their demon form, they teleported the place where the killer usually showed up, GD slowly he walked into the dark and quiet alley.

All of a sudden, they heard a girl’s loud scream.

The man was slanging the girl’s neck luckily GD appeared at the right time and kicked him away. Immediately, Nicole brought the girl away.

 

The bloody red eyes, the eyes of Ak-ma. GD was shocked.

“Yunjae-ah…” This Ak-ma in front of him was actually his cousin, Yoo Yunjae.

Yunjae sneered and coolly greeted GD with a bow, “Jugun-nim. You finally came to me.”

GD moved a step backward he shivered afraid that Yunjae might beg him for they all wanted, “Don’t…”

“It really does feel amazing. Not only it took away my painfulness but I felt joy when I killed. Jugun, know it very well aren’t you? I know it’s not right but I just… can’t control myself. So Jugun, please…”

GD stunned, shook his head and said, “Don’t say it.”

“Please… let me go.” He begged with smile.

Clenched his cane tightly, trying hard to hold back his tears.

In a flash, GD appeared in front Yunjae, the cane in his hand turned into a sword which he stabbed Yunjae with it.

Yunjae didn’t run away because that’s what he wanted.

(All Whites’ demons had W tattoo marked on their back and that mark is a destiny, their life is controlled by this man forever and only him can set them free.)

“Komawo, Jiyong-ah. I’m sorry.” Yunjae whispered.

The peaceful smile, he can finally get rid of that mark and be free.

Life as a demon had brought him nowhere, he’s in pain and full of hates.

The only way to bring away his pain is to let him go. He turned into ash and vanished in the air.

GD can no longer hold back his tears. Kneeled on the ground, he cried out loud. Nicole came by gently embraced him in her arms to comfort him.

 

Ak-ma

Ak-ma is hidden in every demon’s heart. It’ll slowly control demon when they had wicked thoughts or when they emotional state is extremely sad and slowly it’ll make them suffer that painfulness which the only way to lighten the pain is by killing. By the time it fully takes over and became Ak-ma, they won’t be able to control themselves anymore.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

GD walked aimlessly and later, he stopped at the bus stop.

“Cole-ah…” He called looking completely clueless at the bus schedule.

It’s been quite awhile, GD never used public transport.

Not surprised, as a demon he used teleport; as he human, he’s a top star that never had chance to even sit at the bus stop.

Nicole later mentioned, “You might not know but I did always saw you at the bus stop.”

“When?” He asked curiously.

“There… on these advertising boards.” She smiled, “All sorts of poses, those high school girls always get excited when they saw you on it.”

He smiled and later asked, “What about you? Not excited?”

Nicole’s eyes blinked a few times and replied, “Of course I won’t. I can see Jugun almost every day.”

Gently, he leaned on Nicole’s shoulder, “Where will they be now?”

“A better place… that’s what I chose to believe.” She replied; he smiled meekly.

 

Using teleport, in the blink of an eye, they’re back to the wedding hall. GD stood up, stretched out his hand and said brightly to Nicole, “It’s time for a nice sleep. You look tired.”

Holding his hand, they walked back to their room.

“Kwon Jiyong.” A familiar voice called GD from behind. “Since when do my little bro turned into such a sweet man? I must have missed out a lot of great stories.” She teased with a sneer.

Kwon Jiso aka Soul, she’s the elder sister of GD.

“Soul agashi.” Nicole greeted politely with a bow.

Soul turned back looking at Nicole smirked and gently touc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter