Back home.

In the Dark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OST: Don't Go - Junsu (Xia)

3 months ago

“I’ll take this one.”

“Yeh.” Nicole replied gently to the customer. Surprisingly, at that moment she saw GD sitting on the railing outside the store alone. He had nowhere to go, no one to talk to, not even wanting to see his human girlfriend. He wandered around and there he is at the place where Nicole is there.

“How much?” The customer asked.

Nicole immediately turned back to serve the customer with a bright smile.

“Thank you and come again.”

After the customer left, Nicole quickly walked out the shop looking around for GD but he wasn’t there anymore.

Ever since that night, there’s no news from GD. He never came home.

 

 

“Unni, oddeokae? It’s been 3 weeks and there’s still no news from Jugun.” Hayi rested her cheeks her hands and pouted with worries.

Sunhwa who was looking at her small mirror and arranging her bangs lost her smile after Hayi questioned.

“He’s been sad ever since his dad passed away.” She sighed and continued, “He will definitely be fine, just give him some time to heal. He’ll come back when he is ready.”

After the short conversation, Sunhwa decided to bring the hungry little monster to go eat.

Hayi’s smile appeared once again when she heard food and happily left.

Sunhwa smiled seeing the silly Hayi but later worriedly asked, “Nicole-ah, wanna join us?”

“Kwanchana, I’m not hungry.” she forced showing a meek smile, didn’t want Sunhwa to worry.

“Araseo.” Sunhwa left and sighed because she knew no matter what they said Nicole will still be worried of GD.

Sitting on the couch, resting her chin on her hand, Nicole pouted looking outside the window, it’s raining again. It had been cloudy or rainy day for the past 3 weeks. Through the bad weather in Whites, they knew, their master must be sad but no one can do anything to help.

Even though, GD hates his dad for always treating him just like a future master of Whites instead of a son. GD sees him as his role model, a person that leads him. His mother left then his father and now he’s really alone.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

As if GD wore a mask, using a new look, new identity, he went to New York alone, didn’t want anyone to recognize him. Every day, he just meaninglessly wandered around the city.

Wearing casually with a pair of sunglasses, GD sat down on the bench in the park eating ice-cream. He looked up at the sky, no longer blue. Through his sunglasses, even the sun doesn’t seem so bright anymore. Madly, he dumped the ice-cream and left. It’s as if his life, hidden in shade, never the colour it supposes to be, both the master and the superstar identity.

 

 

When Nicole received news about master being at New York without hesitation she went there along with Hyunseung. Days and nights, they went searching for GD around the city. However, it won’t be easy to look for a person who didn’t want to be found.

Finally one night, they found him arguing with a bunch of guys on the street. Those guys were lucky that Nicole and Hyunseung found them early, if not they might be dead without even knowing.

Nicole held

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter