Edited: Precious

In the Dark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OST: Always – Big Bang

Having Hayi the young maid that doesn’t give much help and Sunhwa another maid that has aerophobia there’s no other choice. Nicole was the only left that can accompany their master to Jeju Island. Attending his uncle’s wedding is one of the reasons they came but there’s another reason behind.

 

Walking out from the airport, T-shirt, jeans and a cap, very casual yet still look so handsome. GD stretched his arms and took a deep breath.

“The weather is still so hot here.” GD mentioned.

When he turned back and saw Nicole busy looking for something in her bag while holding her cap on her hand.

Full aware that she’ll felt very uncomfortable because of the hot weather GD directly took over her cap and placed it onto her head, “How many times have I told you to be careful?”

“Found it.” She said and handed over the sunglasses to GD.

He sighed, instead of taking it he bended down a bit. Tacitly, she helped him to put on his sunglasses.

He playfully asked, “How do I look?”

“Swag!” Nicole praised with beautiful eyesmile.

The lovely moment was being interrupted by a sudden yell, “Jiyong-ah!”

Both of their sight bent onto the chubby cute uncle who’s waving and walking over happily. Jiyong politely greeted, “Samchon…”

His Hyungdon samchon straight away hugged him tightly and patted his back, “Yah! How are you our little master?” Although, GD is his nephew but because they’re isn’t that big, they treated each others like brothers.

The only thing that Hyungdon hates is when people reject his big welcoming hug. All of helpless and unwillingness in GD’s eyes, he sighed.

Nicole tried to hold her giggle. It’s funny and rarely seen GD being powerless, unable to control.

“Let’s go!” Hyungdon said coolly and walked away while dragging the luggage. He brought them to his traditional Japanese guest house.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

That evening, Nicole knocked his door and walked into his room. GD was wearing his clothes. Nicole greeted then walked over naturally grabbed the bow tie and helped him tie it on.

GD stood still, somehow just watching her can made him felt happy.

“Jiyong-ah!” Once again the great moment was being interrupted by his cute uncle. He dazed then forced a fake bright smile looking at him, “Waeyo, samchon?”

 

After helped GD arranged his coat, Nicole walked out the room and left them alone. By coincidence, Yuree met her outside and was very unsatisfied with what she’s dressing.

Quietly Nicole sat down on the couch watching Yuree looked into the closet while nagging, “White blouse and black long pants, seriously? You’re not a maid or waitress tonight, Nicole.”

“You’re a guest…” She smiled excitingly while showing the beautiful dresses she held in her hands and later pushed all the dresses to Nicole forced her to try it on.

One by one, Yuree and her little sisters checked and mostly the picky sisters rejected but luckily there’s one that they all gave a thumbs up. And now it’s her sister Yura’s turn to help Nicole makeup.

 

His uncle mentione

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter